*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I know Dan is pissed. He actually ate (chewed) a Xmas photo of the family to get initiated.
Stu is cool and all but he sells out so quickly for money and will gladly be the clown. Shady as hell.

It's pretty obvious that Mike golic is trying to steal stugotz. He's dunzo without someone like him.

Stugotz is a star, but I bet he realizes if he sticks with Dan he won't have to actually work.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even Bomani politely disagreed with Dan on HQ :patrice:
Dan was looking at him like:gucci::dwillhuh:

Bomani's point was that Magic wasn't actively looking for any of those jobs, it was the opposite. Those people went looking for Magic.

I didn't hear that exchange but on Twitter Bo pretty much said and I'm paraphrasing "find one of Dans other Black friends to defend him and leave me outta this shyt". Dan has to be feeling a lil disappointed considering he publically defends Bomani whenever someone comes at him, like those Boston radio clowns. :francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dan just said he thinks he knows why all of the black people at ESPN jumped on him and I agree. I even said it a few pages back. Don't call Magic out when other white former players are given these same positions and are way more mediocre and less successful. Magic gets the position and you start pulling up his rap sheet pointing out all the failures while dismissing his success comes off fukked up.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
bobgI4l-EwxDlWX6-FXDGnt4ONC-PeQsuAuNuqbIG_Q.jpg

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::russ::russ::russ:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Dan just said he thinks he knows why all of the black people at ESPN jumped on him and I agree. I even said it a few pages back. Don't call Magic out when other white former players are given these same positions and are way more mediocre and less successful. Magic gets the position and you start pulling up his rap sheet pointing out all the failures while dismissing his success comes off fukked up.

He did the same thing with Lynch though.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not like this though. Stu said more about Lynch than Dan and now he pulling up Magic's tweets to condemn him even more...Dan just digging a bigger hole and doubling down. Mike Ryan doesn't want to talk about this shyt anymore but Dan just has to be right in every topic. He's gonna lose this one...badly but I'm highly entertained.

Edit: Any of you listening to the show on the Tune In App? If so are yall sick and tired of this Brownsville (Larenz Tate and Fishburne) audio show they keep previewing in commercials? This shyt is like torture.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think there's a lot of factors involved. I like Dan and even disappointed that Bomani didn't stick up for him more, but it felt kinda extra when he went in on Magic. At the end of that segment, Mike Ryan was even like "Man u were mean to Magic". Dans tone certainly didn't help in that segment.