*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
When you hit that "ADS, my father said ADS" right on point :banderas:

Like hearing a DJ Mustard beat for the first time and calling out exactly when the tag gonna say "Mussid on the beat hoe" :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Everyone at ESPN vs Dan now b/c of his Magic Johnson take. He getting ate up by SAS on First Take, and Dominique Foxworth..pretty much all of the black ESPN employees.
I see where Dan is coming from but less experienced/qualified and more mediocre white men have gotten much better positions in business.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the past two days have been :snoop: they have run this magic johnson thing into the ground...probably skipped 3/4 of the broadcast yesterday when i fired up the podcast...now here we are again :russell:

love the guys but the show has been puttering along since that epic january & pre-super bowl week.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
the past two days have been :snoop: they have run this magic johnson thing into the ground...probably skipped 3/4 of the broadcast yesterday when i fired up the podcast...now here we are again :russell:

love the guys but the show has been puttering along since that epic january & pre-super bowl week.

They should've taken one of their vacations after the super bowl. You know that's an exhausting week for them and sports takes a downturn once football is over. You can sense Dan is due for one of his meltdowns on air.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Everyone at ESPN vs Dan now b/c of his Magic Johnson take. He getting ate up by SAS on First Take, and Dominique Foxworth..pretty much all of the black ESPN employees.
I see where Dan is coming from but less experienced/qualified and more mediocre white men have gotten much better positions in business.
Plus him coaching and the show wad twenty yrs ago :dahell: