*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan's show will still work without Stu, and Stu becoming Jon is understandable. Only for some long you can play jester until it gets tiring.

I've always wondered about this. Using my own sensibilities, being the butt of all jokes/jester would get old quick regardless if I was paid well. Stu Gotz says he doesn't mind, but I would think over time I don't see how that doesn't get played out. :yeshrug:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I've always wondered about this. Using my own sensibilities, being the butt of all jokes/jester would get old quick regardless if I was paid well. Stu Gotz says he doesn't mind, but I would think over time I don't see how that doesn't get played out. :yeshrug:

Yeah man when he says he's in on it, and jokes with it it's to make sure that we all get it too. :whoa: They keep reassuring it every week. I know when Stu leaves, and he's Jon he's pretty irritated by it.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Him and kanell rode for riley cooper and richie incognito so they have no credibility with me on African-American race topics.
:camby:
I don't care about Richie Incognito at all. Riley Cooper? Well, OK, that's unfortunate.

No less, I'll remember who chose to be an ally of Dan's in this moment. He can't pick and choose who's in his corner, so it's nice that at least a fellow "big" ESPN voice is with him.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
bobgI4l-EwxDlWX6-FXDGnt4ONC-PeQsuAuNuqbIG_Q.jpg

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::russ::russ::russ:

damn i didn't know coli was so in love with defending cacs, might have to take this to TLR :mjpls: