*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Everyone at ESPN vs Dan now b/c of his Magic Johnson take. He getting ate up by SAS on First Take, and Dominique Foxworth..pretty much all of the black ESPN employees.
I see where Dan is coming from but less experienced/qualified and more mediocre white men have gotten much better positions in business.
And he's mentioned them too, nearly every time one of them has gotten a job without being qualified. Fair is fair.

All those ESPN personalities criticizing Dan either aren't familiar with his work at all, are just caping for Magic because they're taking the easy pro-LA Stugotz style stance, or are friends with Magic(Wilbon).

Lebatard just got ate up by the ESPN hot take machine. No nuance allowed.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
And he's mentioned them too, nearly every time one of them has gotten a job without being qualified. Fair is fair.

All those ESPN personalities criticizing Dan either aren't familiar with his work at all, are just caping for Magic because they're taking the easy pro-LA Stugotz style stance, or are friends with Magic(Wilbon).

Lebatard just got ate up by the ESPN hot take machine. No nuance allowed.
I was :dead: when they were talking about Wilbon going in on Dan, and Stugotz said he wasn't going to listen to the opinion of anyone that calls Magic "Earvin"

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
even Bomani politely disagreed with Dan on HQ :patrice:
Dan was looking at him like:gucci::dwillhuh:

Bruhhhh, Are you serious :lupe:

First of all, did anybody else honestly, in real time, make that asanine conclusion that "Great Smile, Celebrity, & Charisma"="Shucking and Jiving" like LZ Granderson said yesterday? Because to me those are some spectacular Olympic level mental gymnastics to come away with that conclusion. Also, Keyshawn johnson had no clue what the hell he was angry about... Feels like he was waiting to pop off on Dan for god knows what. Lmao

Screamin A Smith: I don't listen to that clown..

Wilbon had a solid point though.. That if your gonna drag Magic's failures on/off the basketball court.. You gotta mention his successes off the court as well. And yes running a business =/ to running a sports team, but neither is a failed TV show. That's a valid, argument imo.

Two things we're seeing here imo: One, lots of people slurping Magic Johnson. That just cannot be denied. They are not here for any Magic Johnson criticisms in any aspects.

Secondly, I think many black sports commentators are "defending our own". They see the nepotism/illegitimate job offerings that whites perpetually give to other whites all across sports.. And so when it happens for "one of our own", they're like.. Not so fast. You ain't gonna ruin the rare time "that type" of job hiring goes to a brother. Irregardless of the fact Dan has talked about this on a plethora of occassions and just recently with John Lynch.

What you guys think? :yeshrug:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Stugotz just went on Mike N Mike and killed Keyshawn, LZ Granderson, and that other cat trying to call Dan racist. :whew: Wilbon is up next.

He just called himself Stu Golic and Mike Jr. said Welcome to the family

You figure Dan is sitting like...
5C8BcVC.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He just called himself Stu Golic and Mike Jr. said Welcome to the family

You figure Dan is sitting like...
5C8BcVC.gif
I know Dan is pissed. He actually ate (chewed) a Xmas photo of the family to get initiated.
Stu is cool and all but he sells out so quickly for money and will gladly be the clown. Shady as hell.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
I know Dan is pissed. He actually ate (chewed) a Xmas photo of the family to get initiated.
Stu is cool and all but he sells out so quickly for money and will gladly be the clown. Shady as hell.

So you can eat a Golic family Christmas Card,but last year you can't finish a bunch of mini donuts?

Get your money, Stu Golic...lol

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Dan's show will still work without Stu, and Stu becoming Jon is understandable. Only for some long you can play jester until it gets tiring.