*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Those first two hours today got me like...:mjcry::lupe::merchant:

I actually like the fact, Dan aired everything out for the audience, (Abby clearly didn't think so :russ:), but that's all my heart can take. Like 2/3 times I legitimately thought Dan was gonna bail on the show. Nah man, it can't be that.

Don't particularly have a side in this conflict tbh, because I tend to oscillate back and forth between Dan/Stugotz. At the end of the day I just hope these guys can fight through this, and reach a better place.

It was all good just two days ago...... *Monday 12:30pm*

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Weird show today...

Dan is overreacting a bit. Abby even said they need to chill :mjlol:

And Billy workin the phones is hilarious...breh was really bombing with Yellow M&M dude.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Weird show today...

And Billy workin the phones is hilarious...breh was really bombing with Yellow M&M dude.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Weird show today...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Lol y'all need to take the show for the entertainment that it is...y'all thinking of sub plots and story lines...chill..enjoy the fukkery....btw YouTube classic lebtiz from the past few years.....Lombardo here

Yeah, sometimes people fall into the "kayfabe" of the LeBatard show. They run angles like wrestling and fans eat it up :pachaha:

ps: wait, you Lombardo??? :krs:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, sometimes people fall into the "kayfabe" of the LeBatard show. They run angles like wrestling and fans eat it up :pachaha:

ps: wait, you Lombardo??? :krs:

Lmao my hod Sam sneed!! Nah that cats an old timer...classic lebitz tho

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also, those Interviews with the Doplhins Beat Writer are straight :laff::laff::deadmanny::deadmanny: they need to have him on the show more, He clearly gets the show.

The Shipping Container w/filled Refuges' Ad-lib game on today's show was amazing too. Could only imagine how hard that must have been to be in that live.

And this....

:russ::deadrose:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mark-Paul Gosselaar aka (Zack from Saved By The Bell) calling Stugotz out for being a fraud and not being able to recall a favorite Saved By The Bell episode and then called him out for trying to ask about his favorite quotes and looking them up on Wikipedia.
:mjlol: