*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Only listened to the first segment so far. Is he apologizing for upsetting Sarah for busting her chops bout the Cubs?
that pissed me off, i'm clearly a woman who is a huge sports fan, and i can dish it and take it. where the fukk do they get these stereotypes and weak bytches from? i will curse a mothafukka out over my teams and i can definitely take people talking shyt to me, at the end of the day it's all fun and games and the BS that comes with caring so much about sports lol
Jamelle came in there and cleaned it up nicely though. The problem with Spain is she simply tries too hard to be down and be one of the guys, act like the most down to earth chic but when jabs start coming her way she gets emotional and wants to start calling people a$$holes and saying that their lives are miserable for teasing her. I was wondering why Dan was tweeting like crazy last night on my TL didnt pay that much attention to it but now that I see it was for this? You sit in a room full of guys claiming to be a sports fan you better have thick skin b/c me and my friends are savages and she wouldn't make it 5 minutes if that tweet by Dan bothered her.
Love this show