*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
lol, that Christopher Guest interview was hilarious. I actually think Dan mis-read the situation. When they were talking about Dylan, and Guest said 'let's move on', I don't believe he was saying that in regards to the interview, I think it was in regards to someone in general receiving how Dylan acts. It was part of his answer, not a prompt to move on from the topic. Listening to it live (well, the podcast, but my initial listen) I thought that Guest was going the extreme 'dry humor' route, and I think they just missed it. Hilarious how it worked out.

Also, the marriage counselor segment was pure gold.

Yea Dan misinterpreted and Guest made a joke about going back to the Dylan conversation after it ended awkwardly...which Dan then took as disinterest and nuked the interview. I'm surprised Mike didn't catch that.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you only listened to it, it was a video interview as well and I couldn't read Guest's reactions at all (which kind of fits Christopher Guest completely).

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea Dan misinterpreted and Guest made a joke about going back to the Dylan conversation after it ended awkwardly...which Dan then took as disinterest and nuked the interview. I'm surprised Mike didn't catch that.
Mike caught it but Dan panicked. He made Dan sound stupid with that comment about one of two brothers commenting on one of Chris' movies. When Chris said he never heard that comment before and asked Dan which brother said it Dan clammed up and said he didn't know and then Stu laughed at him. He was stuck as hell and flustered and thats when it went off the rails.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think we're getting our dose of Rivers fukkery brehs

CuXRQ04WEAAdGwW.jpg

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mike caught it but Dan panicked. He made Dan sound stupid with that comment about one of two brothers commenting on one of Chris' movies. When Chris said he never heard that comment before and asked Dan which brother said it Dan clammed up and said he didn't know and then Stu laughed at him. He was stuck as hell and flustered and thats when it went off the rails.
great seeing Dan get flustered and not get the interview. Hes usually the one who does that but today got taste of own medicine

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can barely understand a damn thing this diver is saying, they didn't vette this dude beforehand?

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Dan just had a interview with the guy that was in this shark cage

But the guy's English was so broken that at the end of the interview, Dan asked Mike "Is everybody upset?"

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can barely understand a damn thing this diver is saying, they didn't vette this dude beforehand?
I hate when Dan does this. He just ask Allison to get certain people to call in and knowing that English isn't this first guy's language I knew it was gonna be a horrible interview. I didn't understand a damn thing he said. How you gonna try to correct someone saying your name when you can barely speak the language your damn self. He stayed on it too:dahell:

TheYoungPolitician

Keepin It 3Hunna, Fam
Daps
I know Big Boi scheduled to come on next, but Mike "The Music Snob" Ryan cued up Spottieottie coming outta break...:wow:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
You got thirty more days:laff:

If Outkast plays the Atlanta Superbowl I will be there:banderas:

Last edited: