*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:russ:The look on Dan's face when he realized that Mike and Mike breakup rumor isn't supposed to be repeated on air.:mjlol: Golic was crazy to have the same agent as Greenberg because you know Greenberg is going to get the most commercials and game show hosting gigs. I can see them getting split up especially now that his son is working for the network. A father/ son sports show would be an original idea. :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:russ:The look on Dan's face when he realized that Mike and Mike breakup rumor isn't supposed to be repeated on air.:mjlol: Golic was crazy to have the same agent as Greenberg because you know Greenberg is going to get the most commercials and game show hosting gigs. I can see them getting split up especially now that his son is working for the network. A father/ son sports show would be an original idea. :manny:

Greenberg having a career is a travesty.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't fukking with him, but he seems like a solid traditional sports radio guy

Thats the problem. Id call him the Opie of Sports radio, but I would never insult another man like that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why does Dan constantly throw a cape on for Spain? Now Spain crying b/c Dan joked with her about the Cubs last night? Typical chic can dish it out but can't take it
that pissed me off, i'm clearly a woman who is a huge sports fan, and i can dish it and take it. where the fukk do they get these stereotypes and weak bytches from? i will curse a mothafukka out over my teams and i can definitely take people talking shyt to me, at the end of the day it's all fun and games and the BS that comes with caring so much about sports lol