*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That frumpy fukking wildabeast.
Izzy and Stu were pretty good yesterday, I was surprised.
That fukking commish rap is so fukking cringe. It's the fukking wackest sh1t ever, and the whole show would be all over the fukking corn of it it wasn't for Dan being so fukking scared of femme nazi's.
Stu was actually getting aggravated with Spain yesterday, it was funny, and the way she was acting when he stood up to her told everybody all they need to know about her being a fukking cornball try hard.
It's actually good for Stu that she made the call, it just gets his name out there more, and brings more light to him and the show. It's fukking amazing, the more of a scumbag he is, the more like able, famous, and richer he gets. In a couple years, Stu gonna be next to the mouse, while everybody else is like wtf, and Dan will love/despise all of it at the same time

Imagine a Stugotz ride at DisneyWorld:heh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Imagine a Stugotz ride at DisneyWorld:heh:
Yeah, wait 2 hours in line, get to the front, a sign that says "Sorry, buddy, under renovations, I'm heartbroken, buddy" you tweet him asking for a refund, like the hall of fame game, "refund? Who you talking to? Refund, @DonKnock , I mean this guy, really?"

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, wait 2 hours in line, get to the front, a sign that says "Sorry, buddy, under renovations, I'm heartbroken, buddy" you tweet him asking for a refund, like the hall of fame game, "refund? Who you talking to? Refund, @DonKnock , I mean this guy, really?"
"The nerve of this guy @DonKnock asking for a refund...I mean this guys ego is as big as JJ Watt's log cabin. Get over yourself..This guy JJ Watt ..."

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Stu was actually getting aggravated with Spain yesterday, it was funny, and the way she was acting when he stood up to her told everybody all they need to know about her being a fukking cornball try hard.
What hour/timestamp did this happen?

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're forced to be without Dan and Stu for an extended amount of time, I don't mind when Jorge and Izzy are the replacements. It's the other pairings of guest hosts that makes it unbearable for me. :yeshrug: