*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Yo man Dan is a ho forreal. Why he trying to campaign for Stugotz to get talked to by HR. Like why is he even having this discussion? He knew Stugotz didnt mean anything by it. Mike Ryan doesn't even feel comfortable doing this.

I think they might lowkey be beefing. Dan always clowned on Stugotz but this shyt seemed kinda personal the last few weeks. From the "Are we friends?" talk, to the personal shyt with Alyson and Stugotz having her fired, straight up called Stugotz lazy yesterday and not even in the joking manner he usually does. And
I haven't even listened to today yet.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I think they might lowkey be beefing. Dan always clowned on Stugotz but this shyt seemed kinda personal the last few weeks. From the "Are we friends?" talk, to the personal shyt with Alyson and Stugotz having her fired, straight up called Stugotz lazy yesterday and not even in the joking manner he usually does. And
I noticed this too because after 2 or 3 shows Dan should have let Stu off the hook and said we are actual friends not just work friends. He did it at the end of the Carrot top interview and I thought Dan would eventually do it for Stu if he was just joking about only being work friends.:patrice:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's obvious that Dan is feeling some type of way about Stugotz becoming the breakout star on the Fantasy Football marathon. He's low key jealous and trying to belittle Stugotz by saying he should be doing the best job he can do instead of being comic relief when it's convenient for them. It's so obvious Dan wishes he had the same opportunity and saying what he would do in the situation. Started bringing up how he's the son of immigrants and he always has had to work hard but that Stugotz is content on not being taken seriously. Real shade man

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
I haven't get into this week's shows but it sounds as you guys are making this a way bigger deal than what it actually is. Dan always treats Stu like shyt, that's "their thing" (and sometimes it gets annoying), and he doesn't know how to the the radio show without that dynamic.

Naw you gotta hear this week...it's been different. He basically called him out for not working hard and being lazy about his career. It's not the typical ribbing about not reading articles or mailing in the game notes.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Naw you gotta hear this week...it's been different. He basically called him out for not working hard and being lazy about his career. It's not the typical ribbing about not reading articles or mailing in the game notes.

He's always making fun of Gotzya for that. Dan says Stu is privileged like very few people and that he complains about his job even though it's the easiest thing in the world and Stu makes zero effort to do it well...and he doesn't even do well (in LeBatard opinion). Dan often says he's mesmerized at how Stu keeps getting bigger paychecks by being a "fraud" who puts zero effort in his work :pachaha: :manny:

edit: From what I'm reading this just seems like another case of LeBatard thinking he's being "funny" by being a complete a$$hole to Stu and failing at it because he has a really weird sense of humor that sometimes makes it take things too far.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's been a while since I've legit wanted to go to the ESPN offices since I was a kid

Stu' prolly trippin' :laugh:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Stu was on time with his game notes this week so Dan had to flip the script:russ:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I love Stu :russ:

He's talking with Field Yates about their lacrosse careers and he starts saying how he was BMOC, has a bunch of school records and "would've shattered the school record" for goals if it wasn't for their goalie getting hurt his senior year. He was the only other player on the team with goalie experience so they moved him there. Which led to this exchange:

Field: (something like) "Great team player"
Stu: "We won 1 game that year"
Field: "I bet it was a great win though"
Stu: "It was the game we had our regular goalie. He got hurt the 1st game of the year"
*cut to commercial*

:deadmanny:

Last edited: