*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I also feel that dan might be getting jealous of stu. He's seeig that stu is starting to become the star of the show and I think it's getting to Dan.
the crew feels it too

when Dan started talking that "Stugotz is only one who can get away with sexual harrassment at espn" talk

the whole crew went dead quiet. like nah this is going somewhere dark. i'll just sit here and be quiet.

Dan really has moments where he reveals his midlife crisis.

:mjlol:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the crew feels it too

when Dan started talking that "Stugotz is only one who can get away with sexual harrassment at espn" talk

the whole crew went dead quiet. like nah this is going somewhere dark. i'll just sit here and be quiet.

Dan really has moments where he reveals his midlife crisis.

:mjlol:
Ya dan was so mad they went silent. He was even pissed that they were joking on local hour (which is waaaay more laidback than the ESPN show) and not crossings that line with ESPN

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Good lord, when Mike gets into his "I'm a part of the secret sauce too!" mode, he's damn annoying.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea this is not a good fit. Golic Jr. needs to go NOW.
1tn4ap.jpg

:mjlol: @ Stugotz being mentioned more times online than anyone else during the marathon. Matthew Barry is probably heated. Stugotz needs his own show man fa real.
:blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea this is not a good fit. Golic Jr. needs to go NOW.
1tn4ap.jpg

:mjlol: @ Stugotz being mentioned more times online than anyone else during the marathon. Matthew Barry is probably heated. Stugotz needs his own show man fa real.
:blessed:
no he doesn't, gotz is funny, but not funny nor diverse enough to carry his own show daily. him and dan are a perfect pairing to me because of how different they approach things and awkwardness it creates. when gotz is flying solo, i usually tune out after about an hour

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no he doesn't, gotz is funny, but not funny nor diverse enough to carry his own show daily. him and dan are a perfect pairing to me because of how different they approach things and awkwardness it creates. when gotz is flying solo, i usually tune out after about an hour
Yea you right. He needs a partner bc he's way too wreck less and needs to be put in check a lot but he's so damn hilarious

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I haven't get into this week's shows but it sounds as you guys are making this a way bigger deal than what it actually is. Dan always treats Stu like shyt, that's "their thing" (and sometimes it gets annoying), and he doesn't know how to the the radio show without that dynamic.

Exactly, Dan is like Stu's big brother. There's no shade or beef, it's how they interact

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Spain really contacted management to get Stugotz barred from SportdCenter:martin:
That frumpy fukking wildabeast.
Izzy and Stu were pretty good yesterday, I was surprised.
That fukking commish rap is so fukking cringe. It's the fukking wackest sh1t ever, and the whole show would be all over the fukking corn of it it wasn't for Dan being so fukking scared of femme nazi's.
Stu was actually getting aggravated with Spain yesterday, it was funny, and the way she was acting when he stood up to her told everybody all they need to know about her being a fukking cornball try hard.
It's actually good for Stu that she made the call, it just gets his name out there more, and brings more light to him and the show. It's fukking amazing, the more of a scumbag he is, the more like able, famous, and richer he gets. In a couple years, Stu gonna be next to the mouse, while everybody else is like wtf, and Dan will love/despise all of it at the same time