*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is awful...she's checking Stugotz pockets and trying to humiliate him behind the buffet thing. I hate this brawd.:pacspit:

I peeped out the fan comments on Dan's Twitter poll "Has Sarah earned the right to belittle Stu Gotz" and the vast majority of fans love it. I'm telling u, us Coli fam are in the minority.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
About what?
They replayed Dan's show earlier about Tre Mason and Dan questioning if football and CTE is the cause of his mental illness and Dan mentioned something about Danny Kanell being the Sheriff/bodyguard for football when the sport is being questioned about these things. Kanell gets on the radio and immediately starts going in saying Lebatard is no expert, is irresponsible, and shouldn't be making accusations bringing up Junior Seau, Dave Duerson. Said he was sick of people at ESPN with this "Football is the cause of everything bad that happens to players" narrative and people like Dan need to shut up. He gave Stugotz props who actually was the reasonable one and tried to defend Kanell's position. I actually agree with Kanell on this one. Dan jumped out a window on this and pulled the most extreme cases of CTE to try and suggest that thats whats wrong with Tre Mason when he doesn't really know what his problem is and isn't qualified to speak on it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
In all fairness; the corny "Commish" jokes and the "Was Michael Sam given a raw deal?" segment may paint today as overly liberal, but, the show was cool.

Take it from a breh who's taken some time off one of his favorite podcasts ever because of how overly liberal they have been leaning and how they complain and take every S.J.W. stance out there and clown anyone who disagrees.

Sarah was fine, today.

The thing that illustrates what they need to stop was that "changing tires" bit.

Sarah didn't play along and Dan/Stu looked goofy.

I'll listen for her, again. She doesn't ruin the show, Dan and 'em switch up to predictable--something win love them for not being.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan's constant building her up and praise that she's special and has it way worse than men just stifles everyone else on the show b/c they can't really disagree or have a genuine debate without Dan going into super save mode. She's free to say anything no matter how ridiculous it is and everyone just lets it slide thanks to Dan figuratively cutting every males nuts off before the show even gets started.
This. Stu would never do a scathing This Guy about Sarah the way he did to Pablos face. It was mean and funny but they would never unload on Spain. I thought sarah had a few shows with women already. They decided to pair her with a likable guy like Stu this time.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:smh: at Kurkjian being a regular guest so they have a laugh track for their tired "looks like" game.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
They talked about who was really friends then all of them found out on the radio at the same time Pablo was at his own bachelor party.:pachaha: You probably would know he was getting married and you would be invited to his bachelor party if you were his friend. Wonder what his future wife looks like?:jbhmm::dame:

:deadmanny:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
:smh: at Kurkjian being a regular guest so they have a laugh track for their tired "looks like" game.
A -- Kurkjian is a great guest. The best in baseball for radio. Hey, I love baseball. I know others don't. But just give me my 10 minutes of smart baseball talk (combined with other nonsense) a week and I'm happy. Thanks Dan.
B -- The looks like game is tired??? :snoop:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Lo key Dan is getting more powerful behind the scenes at ESPN. He's responsible for a lot of these folks (all minorities) getting more face time on ESPN starting with Bomani when he started doing the Wednesday show. Pablo, Sarah, Amin all got their profiles raised because they were on the show and did well. Sarah admitted that her appearances on the show has raised her profile especially now that she has 2 radio shows on the weekend. She didn't start show up on the car wash shows until after she started appearing with Dan. Amin talked about the exposure with both Rappaport and Charlamagne on their podcasts.

Last edited: