*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Stugotz and Spain show?? :what:

I knew it had to be something ... I knew it ... her appearance run as of late has been :whew:

I don't know how a Stu and Spain show will go over. And Dan & Co. do treat her differently , which, for the most part , they shouldn't .

I think Spain is decent . At times she can be a bit of a try hard .But for the most part she's thoughtful with her points ... I'd check for her over the other females in her lane .

I probably won't be checking for that Spain and Stu show tho.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hate when they have broads on these radio shows these cats just play soft/simp style don't wanna argue with em just lob softball shyt
Dan's constant building her up and praise that she's special and has it way worse than men just stifles everyone else on the show b/c they can't really disagree or have a genuine debate without Dan going into super save mode. She's free to say anything no matter how ridiculous it is and everyone just lets it slide thanks to Dan figuratively cutting every males nuts off before the show even gets started.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Sarah Spain to sit in with Dan and Stu next show :francis:
Sarah has never been the problem

Its Dan and Stu patronizing "you're better than us because you're a woman" stic when they clown literally EVERY (male) guest host (except Bo--but he just takes himself too seriously to play along)

Her time round the Grunk cruise was okay, but, they need to kill the "Commish" stuff and treat her like everyone else

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sarah has never been the problem

Its Dan and Stu patronizing "you're better than us because you're a woman" stic when they clown literally EVERY (male) guest host (except Bo--but he just takes himself too seriously to play along)

Her time round the Grunk cruise was okay, but, they need to kill the "Commish" stuff and treat her like everyone else
i agree except the commish thing, she at least tries to hold dudes to it, i agree, no point in GOD if they aren't going to complete them

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The Michael Sam thing is interesting because if he didn't come out before the draft he probably goes 1st round. SEC defensive player of the year?