*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A -- Kurkjian is a great guest. The best in baseball for radio. Hey, I love baseball. I know others don't. But just give me my 10 minutes of smart baseball talk (combined with other nonsense) a week and I'm happy. Thanks Dan.
B -- The looks like game is tired??? :snoop:

I like baseball talk, but you don't have to listen to the show very long to know that Dan and Stu don't bring Kurkjian on because they want more baseball on the show.

The looks like segment has been the same recycled or mildly tweaked jokes about Adam Silver, Wade Phillips, and Jim Tomsula forever. They try it on all of their guests and often times, the guests have already heard them and/or don't fall out of their chair laughing and Dan gets angry and either complains that he's not getting the desired reaction or just tries to tell more of them to make it awkward. That's where Kurkjian comes in, he always laughs at every single one,even if he has already heard it 20 times.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Lo key Dan is getting more powerful behind the scenes at ESPN. He's responsible for a lot of these folks getting more face time on ESPN starting with Bomani when he started doing the Wednesday show. Pablo, Sarah, Amin all got their profiles raised because they were on the show and did well. Sarah admitted that her appearances on the show has raised her profile especially now that she has 2 radio shows on the weekend. She didn't start show up on the car wash shows until after she started appearing with Dan. Amin talked about the exposure with both Rappaport and Charlamagne on their podcasts.
:ohhh:

Dan setting people up before he :camby: and retires

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
I like baseball talk, but you don't have to listen to the show very long to know that Dan and Stu don't bring Kurkjian on because they want more baseball on the show.

The looks like segment has been the same recycled or mildly tweaked jokes about Adam Silver, Wade Phillips, and Jim Tomsula forever. They try it on all of their guests and often times, the guests have already heard them and/or don't fall out of their chair laughing and Dan gets angry and either complains that he's not getting the desired reaction or just tries to tell more of them to make it awkward. That's where Kurkjian comes in, he always laughs at every single one,even if he has already heard it 20 times.
Tomsula jokes were a staple of fall 2015, and I loved it. Then Stephen Adams was the staple of spring 2016. I still find them funny :yeshrug:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Lo key Dan is getting more powerful behind the scenes at ESPN. He's responsible for a lot of these folks (all minorities) getting more face time on ESPN starting with Bomani when he started doing the Wednesday show. Pablo, Sarah, Amin all got their profiles raised because they were on the show and did well. Sarah admitted that her appearances on the show has raised her profile especially now that she has 2 radio shows on the weekend. She didn't start show up on the car wash shows until after she started appearing with Dan. Amin talked about the exposure with both Rappaport and Charlamagne on their podcasts.

*Stu-Center

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs i was legit crying laughing just now. "Black civil rights activist who befriends KKK leaders" followed by dude laugh. Than Dan and Stugotz losing it. :russ::russ::russ:

Yo Mike is a genius with the audio clips. *Hakeem Nicks laugh* *daryl davis laugh* shyt was hilarious.
That shyt had me on the floor in my office.
:deadmanny::mjlol:

The polls being sponsored by some guy named Gary. Gary's Poll Of The Day