*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yea the podcast app center isn't working. I was trying to listen to Bomani show from yesterday and it didnt work.
I'm listening to it on Downcast and their saying that all ESPN podcasts are going to not be allowed on there anymore. This is really fukkin stupid for ESPN to do

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
She's been making heavy rounds on espn shows lately ... what's the reasoning behind this espn push of her?

I noticed that too...She has been on Around The Horn lately, His & Hers,First Take and even co-hosted Mike & Mike. All I know is that I hope she's not the one taking Tom Jackson's place on NFL Countdown.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's been making heavy rounds on espn shows lately ... what's the reasoning behind this espn push of her?

Her making the rounds all over ESPN and her being on Lebatard today probably isn't related. Dan loves having her on and despite us Coli brehs not feeling her, it appears as though the Lebatard Show fans also love when she's on. Last month, I recall Mike saying that Spain was gonna be back in to guest host sometime in August.
Her recent ESPN push and today's guest appearance is just coincidental IMO.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not listening today

I tuned in and first thing I hear is Dan talking about how much more masculine Sarah is over everyone on the studio. I wouldn't mid Sarah's appearances if they didn't treat her differently than the other guest hosts. If she's indeed one of the guys then they should bust her chops like they do Pablo, Amin, etc..

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Awful just godawful. Who the fukk thought that would be a good idea? It'll be on Sundays so I wont really care especially during football season.

I hate when they have broads on these radio shows these cats just play soft/simp style don't wanna argue with em just lob softball shyt