*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I miss the 1st half of the show...Was Dan crying cause I'm sure he was still talking about the Baseball game in Cuba
He was crying about a protester interrupting Bob Ley and a bunch of police dressed like regular people popped up and detained him. I guess he was crying about regular people walking around Cuba could be working for the government

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
I saw that when it was happening...For a second I thought Bob Ley was going to get at least punched in the face or worse. Then he gave this look and I knew he was good.

CeL4cnbUkAAusN0.jpg

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea its unbearable.

Edit:
They just cut off Ameechi during his pro feminist rant. Papi coming in yelling "HAHAHA THIS IS THE DAN LEBATARD SHOW"
:mjlol:

hahaha, I thought I was tripping. I was doing laundry and zoned out when Meech was talking and then all of a sudden I hear Papi's laugh. :russ:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
He was crying about a protester interrupting Bob Ley and a bunch of police dressed like regular people popped up and detained him. I guess he was crying about regular people walking around Cuba could be working for the government
That and the fact that the guy was probably going to either be in jail for life, at best, or killed, at worst, as a result of his protest.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wait did Dan actually legit cry, cry? :merchant:

I mean I think its good US and Cuba are building a relationship but I can also understand the perspective of the defecators and what that experience was for them and I can't ignore that either.

Like the other dude said in her its a complex issue, I cant even tell Dan to not talk about it :patrice:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Here's the clip that they were playing that had Dan breaking down:

I'd cry for them dudes too. They go put in the back of an unmarked car by people in plain clothes. They weren't restrained and the people being arrested obviously seemed to realize that shyt was about to get real when they were being put into the car. They probably gonna get that work like Dan said.

Edit: The car was marked