Posters you're tired of

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
you bytch ass nikka... i cant even recall a thread or post youve ever made... nikka ur irrelevant this is the first and last time ima let you address me in a disrespectful manner. nikka its hard for me to type with this strong urge to slap the shyt outta you surging through my body.:pacspit: to that fukk nikka who dapped ur p*ssy ass post. you p*ssy nikka.

Get em'! You cool in my books. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

There is still a market for me on here

:salute:

You don't over saturate yourself although your sohh 2010/2011 run was :whoa:

Glad nobody put my name, you guys are slowly starting to recognize that I'm the best poster on this site

It took a while but it's all good

youre a top poster.

Only threads I'm about to open but change my mind because of who's the OP is Gator and Holts aliases

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
can't believe nobody has mentioned @Mr. Movement. Clown easily knows how to disrupt the flow of a thread with his c00nery/obnoxiousness/going against the grain act. fukk that pussuh ass nikka forreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
charmander
sierra mist...only because he keeps posting girly gifs/avatars/smilies....jeezus

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Tom was just plain terrible
Pablo faggitbar making up corny ass stories :pacspit:

Special shout out to ethnic vagina finder :snoop:
No hate for you but not one post was ever interesting from you
And you low resolution old ass avi

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
charmander
sierra mist...only because he keeps posting girly gifs/avatars/smilies....jeezus

I'm sorry. I can't help myself. lol But be real, I chilled on the gifs after I killed off my Alpha bytch persona. Imma still rock my Beige Bella avis though.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
can't believe nobody has mentioned @Mr. Movement. Clown easily knows how to disrupt the flow of a thread with his c00nery/obnoxiousness/going against the grain act.

Still tryna figure out if that dude is a racist cac or just the biggest Uncle Tom ever to live.

Last edited by a moderator: