Posters you're tired of

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime: you type in a different font then everybody, it seems like you enjoy standing out on here breh.

I didn't start typing in a custom font until November... May-October I was typing in standard font but still had people on my jock. I'm stlil a no name poster though.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:ld: I feel you. Sometimes you post a real thread that gets derailed with the usual shyt. The font and your "catch phrases" don't help blending in tho.

Yeah I just try to have a real conversation but people don't allow me to. Then they complain I'm an attention whore and only talk about myself when it's always them who bring me up and talk about me constantly. I promised her Loveee to never go back and forth with the trolls anymore so I won't.

I can admit when I'm getting annoying.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tell your father to quit posting from your account

lol good one. RiRi

Ok. Back to my Beige Bella. Beanos Nachos.
i5fDaRGEUB8po.gif

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
the only popular vote i disagree with is yogurt. u can obviously tell dude is joking. the others can all die :pacspit:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
havent really been on here long enough to remember who is who but i immediately thought of playinwithpuddin when i read this title...his trolling isn't even funny its just wack...shyt doesnt even have any shock value to it