Posters you're tired of

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I laughed at this response.

You're still a shyt poster though.

@obtainknowledge sucks too. But it's already been mentioned.

That shyt stain @playinwitpuddin gotta go too. :birdman:

nikka like I give a shyt about your dumb ass opinion. u just a name on the screen to me b and I would more than likely split ya shyt if u tried to talk greasy in real life. A lot of yall nikkas want to come at the yogurt sideways like it's a game but I'm not the type of nikka u play wit...feel me? and if u want to get into statistics I prolly got more daps than u but that's another story u jerk.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:what: nikka like I give a shyt about your dumb ass opinion. u just a name on the screen to me b and I would more than likely split ya shyt if u tried to talk greasy in real life. A lot of yall nikkas want to come at the yogurt sideways like it's a game but I'm not the type of nikka u play wit...feel me? and if u want to get into statistics I prolly got more daps than u but that's another story u jerk.

:lolbron:

So what is it? Am I just a name on a screen that you don't care about? Or do you want to compare daps from other names on a screen that you don't care about?

:umad:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
nikka like I give a shyt about your dumb ass opinion. u just a name on the screen to me b and I would more than likely split ya shyt if u tried to talk greasy in real life. A lot of yall nikkas want to come at the yogurt sideways like it's a game but I'm not the type of nikka u play wit...feel me? and if u want to get into statistics I prolly got more daps than u but that's another story u jerk.

u are def white :skip: