Posters you're tired of

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
matter fact this young yogurt weirdo must be tom cause he just got banned and said he has aliases. hes that pathetic that he would stoop this low. I dont get these guys that thrive off negative attention. they must be really ugly or something like sierra mist
images

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: fukk outta here nikka I ain't white. I never even seen u on here before and u throwing shots at the kid. A lot of yall need to jump off my big juicy dikk. I'm sicl of this shyt and yall wonder why a nikka bout to go to boxden.

my bad ur not white ur indian I forgot tom you fukkin loser :pacspit:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
people only tell me im a bad poster when im shytting on a shytty thread or post that they made, and yung yogurt is hilarious.

I used to work at 7-11 and some nikka came in and hit my manager in the chest wit the shotty. I knew the nikka that did it 2 and didn't even snitch (this when not snitching was really hot around 2002)

he doesn't always post gay shyt, yall undercover homos just give those posts the most attention.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Not denying any claims, but how can ya'll tell a poster is pretending to be black? Is there a certain lack of genuity in their posts?

Every lame alias gotta be white huh? :wow:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
For real tho,

BoyC aka cornball
Obtainknowledge's wack ass
playingwithpudding aka havoc00 lame, racist ass
@Chris.B aka tap dancing uncle tom.
Tom

No one else tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Pablo Escobar or whatever the name is

threads were :pachaha: when he first started but now they just :aicmon:

you bytch ass nikka... i cant even recall a thread or post youve ever made... nikka ur irrelevant this is the first and last time ima let you address me in a disrespectful manner. nikka its hard for me to type with this strong urge to slap the shyt outta you surging through my body.:pacspit: to that fukk nikka who dapped ur p*ssy ass post. you p*ssy nikka.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I ain't responding in this dumb ass thread no more, u nikkas is sad

yep cause you just got exposed. forreal tho do you have any real friends? its obvious you have never talked to a girl in your real life let alone actually even fukking one. I know alot of cool indians actually I guess your probably a mutant in real life or something.