Posters that you suspect are undercover cacs

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the second person to call you a cac :stopitslime:

Only c00ns and cacs got a problem with me. You see he ran from my question. So I'll ask you.

Is you happy about amber guyger getting found guilty and how many years would you give her if you was the judge? Life sentence or would you give her the death penalty?

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Only c00ns and cacs got a problem with me. You see he ran from my question. So I'll ask you.

Is you happy about amber guyger getting found guilty and how many years would you give her if you was the judge? Life sentence or would you give her the death penalty?
Bruh who the fukk is amber guyger. What da fukk is you talking about dude. You may not be a cac but you certainly are retarded

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh who the fukk is amber guyger. What da fukk is you talking about dude. You may not be a cac but you certainly are retarded

The cac bytch cop who was just found guilty for killing a black man sitting in his home eating ice cream.
Now answer the question or you're going on my cac list

Divinity

Banned
Daps
The cac bytch cop who was just found guilty for killing a black man sitting in his home eating ice cream.
Now answer the question or you're going on my cac list
If that’s what happened then I’m definitely glad she got found guilty. I woulda gave the bytch the death penalty

But you bringing up a cop that killed a black man doesn’t make you any less of a cac btw

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that’s what happened then I’m definitely glad she got found guilty. I woulda gave the bytch the death penalty

But you bringing up a cop that killed a black man doesn’t make you any less of a cac btw

That's my cac/c00n test. Cacs and c00ns hate to see cacs lose to black people. They hate for black people to win and beat cacs. They hate when cacs are under black people. Etc...

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Still at work :mjtf:. I don't know bout you but nikkas like me got 9-5 jobs. Can't chill at the library all day and print shyt out for the coli

I work overseas 12/7 in a war zone. I had no problem responding accordingly. I got them certs though. :sas2:

Attention Coli brehs. @BlackFist can not use the word “nikka” or any variation of the word until he has verified he is not a Edomite CAC. Please respond by negging him and reporting this MF whenever he says “nikka”

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
giphy.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They really expose themselves whenever a Black athlete gets into trouble or controversy. They figure it's their time to express themselves freely while blending in with the narrative.

Criticizing someone is one thing, but their attacks are way over the top and give off massive cac vibes

That, and when they parrot the same bs narrative about certain athletes that they heard on sports morning shows.

I don't know if I want to tag any, don't want nobody getting in their feelings :mjgrin:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
I work overseas 12/7 in a war zone. I had no problem responding accordingly. I got them certs though. :sas2:

Attention Coli brehs. @BlackFist can not use the word “nikka” or any variation of the word until he has verified he is not a Edomite CAC. Please respond by negging him and reporting this MF whenever he says “nikka”
:wow: Can’t call someone out and then they prove you wrong and call your ass out too