Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

Daps

Why you creepin on underage girls???? :mjtf:

Screenshot_20240528_155455_Chrome.jpg

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't your lover and fukk buddy @blackestofpanthers get exposed for being a rapist, a pedophile and more just yesterday? And you was all up in the thread defending him like the cum dumpster you are?

Screenshot_20240528_155455_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240528_142122_Chrome.jpg

He a FAN and you a FAN

couple of freaky ass nxggas 69 gawds caping for each other.

He must have fukked you good last night for you to wake up first thing this morning running back to the coli to defend him :scust:
Cum dumpster is vulgar :picard:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are that nxggas CUM DUMPSTER, his little THOT, the way you be on here defending that man like he your husband. I KNOW he fukkin you :hhh:
Posting more homoerotic fantasies:huhldup:

You’re mad your old posts are coming back to haunt you. Maybe if you were a better person and didn’t troll a internet message board as a grown adult you wouldn’t be getting pressed by the entire site.

You used to be a decent poster back in the day:wow:

Daps
Posting more homoerotic fantasies:huhldup:

You’re mad your old posts are coming back to haunt you. Maybe if you were a better person and didn’t troll a internet message board as a grown adult you wouldn’t be getting pressed by the entire site.

You used to be a decent poster back in the day:wow:

You damn cum bucket, you been on this site going hard defending @Another Man for the past 2 days straight!

Then when I called you out about it and said you his cum rag, you didn't even deny it! All you said was the same thing Jay Z said when Nas called him a Tae Bo hoe, all he could say was "that that that was vulgar :to:"

Cause he knew it was true!

Effin fxggot, you and that man is fukkin!!! That's the ONLY reason somebody would be going as hard defending him as you are. That man a rapist and a pedophile and you on here defending him like that's your husband!

You his hoe!

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You damn cum bucket, you been on this site going hard defending @Another Man for the past 2 days straight!

Then when I called you out about it and said you his cum rag, you didn't even deny it! All you said was the same thing Jay Z said when Nas called him a Tae Bo hoe, all he could say was "that that that was vulgar :to:"

Cause he knew it was true!

Effin fxggot, you and that man is fukkin!!! That's the ONLY reason somebody would be going as hard defending him as you are. That man a rapist and a pedophile and you on here defending him like that's your husband!

You his hoe!
Don’t lash out at me over your homosexuality friend. Live your truth

I’m not making homosexual tranny threads at 8am in the morning

Daps
Don’t lash out at me over your homosexuality friend. Live your truth

I’m not making homosexual tranny threads at 8am in the morning

And you keep on defending your husband, fxggot. You made 50 posts yesterday defending that man, you such a good hoe :scust:

How you defend this I do not know though. :scust:

This clown nxgga a p*ssy burglar. Said the only p*ssy he wants is p*ssy he gotta break into :scust:

He a FAN and you a FAN for riding with this rapist clown. :hhh:

Screenshot_20240528_141321_Chrome.jpg

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you keep on defending your husband, fxggot. You made 50 posts yesterday defending that man, you such a good hoe :scust:

How you defend this I do not know though. :scust:

This clown nxgga a p*ssy burglar. Said the only p*ssy he wants is p*ssy he gotta break into :scust:

He a FAN and you a FAN for riding with this rapist clown. :hhh:

Screenshot_20240528_141321_Chrome.jpg
You were in here swooning over that 6’8’ breh like a fakkot :wrist:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/6-8...mode-might-trigger-some.1034823/post-52801213

Last edited: