Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

Daps
You where in here swooning over that 6’8’ breh like a fakkot :wrist:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/6-8...mode-might-trigger-some.1034823/post-52801213

You made nearly 60 posts yesterday trying to defend that rapist pedophile deviant @blackestofpanthers . I just counted. :mindblown:

You was on here all yesterday defending that man. But he not fukkin you, right? :scust:

You riding with that freaky ass nxgga cause you a freaky ass nxgga just like him. That's your lover huh? :scust:

Stand by your man chile :wrist:

:scust:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
We just getting started people @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE going out sad

Daps + Reps extended special come and get it

How will he deflect next???

6150c4636b2a1455e821da434f664439.gif

Daps
What are you saying man you’re all over the place here

When you was growing up, a cac walked up to you and called you a "niccer" with the hard "er" to your face and your daddy was right there with you and all he did was grab your hand and walk away.

Your daddy weak and so is you.

You think I don't remember the stories you told on here?

Your daddy a punk and he raised you to be a punk.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you was growing up, a cac walked up to you and called you a "niccer" with the hard "er" to your face and your daddy was right there with you and all he did was grab your hand and walk away.

Why do you assault women

Yo daddy weak for raising you to be a piece of shyt. :smh:

Last edited:
Daps

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps

Tell the rest of the story since you remember so well

:sas2:

Daps
Tell the rest of the story since you remember so well

:sas2:

Imma let you tell it :jbhmm:

One time (I musta been 7 or 8) crazy white guy got all in my Dad face calling us n*ggers and shyt. My Dad let him finish, looked him dead in eye for a few seconds then took my hand and we walked away.

Afterwards I told my Dad he shoulda knocked him out. My Dad said ‘That man is mentally ill. He can’t control the way he behaves, it’s not his fault.’

I think that’s the reason I’d had patience when I’ve had similar encounters later in life

Man your daddy weak as hell. If somebody had walked up to me at 7 or 8 and called me the N word to my face while my daddy was standing right there, he would have got effed up.

Your daddy didn't love you. :ld:

Raised you to be weak just like him :wow: