Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i usually seek out the council of the 2 Voices to provide wisdom in such uncertain times

@Voice of Reason
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless
The bushing and disappearances of @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 @Uncouth Savage @Billy Ocean has left a power vacuum in The Coli and you got bytches like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE and others looking to take their place.

Now watch how he catches wind of this comment and come with some goofy ass shyt that a child could come up with.

Daps

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You said 2 weeks ago that you a virgin and by your posts, I see why. :ld:
You just proved my point without realizing it :mjlol:

That topic of discussion never even took place. You keep coming with goofy ass five year old insults instead of acknowledging the points that people keep making about you.

Daps
You just proved my point without realizing it :mjlol:

That topic of discussion never even took place. You keep coming with goofy ass five year old insults instead of acknowledging the points that people keep making about you.

You said you can't get a woman :manny: if you don't like the usage of the word "virgin", I can just say you're "involuntarily celibate".

Also known as "incel" :mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You said you can't get a woman :manny: if you don't like the usage of the word "virgin", I can just say you're "involuntarily celibate".

Also known as "incel" :mjgrin:
If that's what I said, then post the receipts. I know the exact comment that I made and you're proving my point without even realizing it.

I see why other posters on this site are going after you as well hence this thread :mjlol:

You're supposed to be a grown man and older than me right? Start acting like it :mjlol:

Daps
If that's what I said, then post the receipts. I know the exact comment that I made and you're proving my point without even realizing it.

I see why other posters on this site are going after you as well hence this thread :mjlol:

You're supposed to be a grown man and older than me right? Start acting like it :mjlol:

So you want me to act more like you? Then I won't get any women either :hhh:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
The bushing and disappearances of @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 @Uncouth Savage @Billy Ocean has left a power vacuum in The Coli and you got bytches like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE and others looking to take their place.

Now watch how he catches wind of this comment and come with some goofy ass shyt that a child could come up with.

You said 2 weeks ago that you a virgin and by your posts, I see why. :ld:

:ohhh: