Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Sad thing is buddy said in 08 he was 45 when he voted for McCain over Obama. So just throwing that out there
And when covid turned his cousin into a pack 💨💨💨💨which I’m smoking on💨💨💨💨💨 he was chatting something else sucking Biden dikk. fukk nikka now supporting Trump lol this nikka wants attention

Look yall. I'm feeling grief fighting tears but I'm thinking straight. All these deaths from this virus can be traced directly back to the White House.

I'm asking all of you to remember stories like my family when people come to you and try to tell you dont vote, or try to tell you not to vote for Biden.

I'm black and yes I care about the black agenda. But right now what I care about is the lives of my family. That's all I care about in this moment.
:mjlol:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Daps & Reps still available people let’s get it

Anyone I missed let me know and I’ll double back

The harmless poster we once knew is paranoid and now spiralling

How many straws does @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE have left to grab?

200w.gif

Daps
Daps & Reps still available people let’s get it

Anyone I missed let me know and I’ll double back

The harmless poster we once knew is paranoid and now spiralling

How many straws does @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE have left to grab?

No beef breh, you still a decent poster :salute:

I still love when you see success, everything with me is blessed

Keep making me dance and wavin my hand and it won't be no threat

dancing-chris-brown.gif

Daps
@bigde09 you was dating a single mom who cheated on you with her baby daddy and had your ass crying for YEARS talkin about some "I I just wish she would come back :to:"

That nxgga had her like

images

(using a pic of a cac cause we both know you ain't black)

She was gobbling up that nxgga nut and then coming home and kissing you in the mouth.

And you was still crying and talking about you hoped she would come back :hhh:

I got with a single mom. The baby dad cheated on her while she was pregnant and made her look like a fool.

We got together a few years after she left him. After 5 months of us dating/smashing I found out she was seeing him behind my back :russ:

They always got access to the p*ssy don't matter how long it's been or what they did.

Man I remember checking her social media like it was my morning news paper. I remember begging her to come back. She wouldn’t spit on me if I was on fire. Once they leave that’s it.

:deadrose: Is this how you and @blackestofpanthers started fukkin? He preyed on your grief? :scust: :dame:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@bigde09 you was dating a single mom who cheated on you with her baby daddy and had your ass crying for YEARS talkin about some "I I just wish she would come back :to:"

That nxgga had her like

images

(using a pic of a cac cause we both know you ain't black)

She was gobbling up that nxgga nut and then coming home and kissing you in the mouth.

And you was still crying and talking about you hoped she would come back :hhh:

:deadrose: Is this how you and @blackestofpanthers started fukkin? He preyed on your grief? :scust: :dame:
I smash women. You are in tranny Facebook groups. You sure showed me :sadcam:

:laff:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You smashed women past tense. You fukkin @blackestofpanthers now and that's why you been on here running interference for that raping pedophile nxgga for the last 24 hours.

You standing by your man :wrist:
Went through my entire post history and that’s all you could find :lolbron:

Thank gawd im not a degenerate tranny lover like you :wow: