1.MJ
2.Joe Dumars
3. Reggie Miller
4.Kobe Bryant
5. Clyde Drexler
6. Allen Iverson
7. Ray Allen
8.Ron Harper (personal fav for dunking)
9.Vince Carter (was going to go with Jason Richardson, again personal fav dunker)
10. Tracy McGrady

no Wade? :dwillhuh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. AI
4. Reggie Miller
5. Drexler
6. Dwade
7. Penny
8. Ray Allen
9. TMac
10. Mitch Richmond

Honorable mention: Vince Carter, Joe Dumars

I cheated with Penny cuz he was a combo guard

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
:scust: @ people putting Reggie & AI over Wade

idk why the common NBA fans have a dislike for Wade, he's easily the 3rd best SG in the history of this league, I'd even be cool if you said 4th tbh. But anyone saying that AI/ Reggie Miller/ Drexler/ Dumars are better than him just don't respect the history of the game

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
any reasoning behind it?
Breh its really splitting hairs with those 3. I put AI over them cuz of what he was able to do at his size. Nobody had more heart. Look at the team he took to the Finals. They were a bunch of bums.

His supporting cast included Theo Ratliff and Eric Snow :scust:.

Reggie Miller might be the best clutch shooter ever and was the best 3 point shooter for the longest until Ray Allen took it.

People forget how good Drexler was. He could do it all and was smooth as fukk. He was one of the greats victimized by MJ.

Dwade just been so banged up the past few seasons. He was damn near a no show in last years Finals. Not taking anything away from him but that's why I got those two higher than him

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
Breh its really splitting hairs with those 3. I put AI over them cuz of what he was able to do at his size. Nobody had more heart. Look at the team he took to the Finals. They were a bunch of bums.

His supporting cast included Theo Ratliff and Eric Snow :scust:.

Reggie Miller might be the best clutch shooter ever and was the best 3 point shooter for the longest until Ray Allen took it.

People forget how good Drexler was. He could do it all and was smooth as fukk. He was one of the greats victimized by MJ.

Dwade just been so banged up the past few seasons. He was damn near a no show in last years Finals. Not taking anything away from him but that's why I got those two higher than him

You knock wade down for what he did in last years finals? that seems outlandishly unfair. You talk about what AI did for his size and thats cool, but Wade is 6'4 and played like he was 6'7-6'8 looking at his numbers and he averages a block over a career as a 6'4 shooting guard who's an offensive juggernaut. Allen Iverson played with a DPOTY, COTY and SMOTY.

When you consider the amount of things that go into what make a player great, how exactly does Reggie Miller's clutch shooting and long range ability trump all of Wade's qualities that are clearly better in a vacuum? Your talking about a guy that has only had 5 all-star appearances and not even an all-nba 2nd team selection let alone a 1st team selection, even Reggie said Wade is better than him.

Drexler is the only player you could make a case for and even that would be a stretch when you consider Wade's career averages are significantly superior and his resume is way more prestigious.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ,
Kobe,
Tmac,
reggie miller,
wade,
Vince Carter,
clyde drexler,
mitch richmond,
iverson b/c technically he was a shooting gaurd.

tie between ray allen penny hardaway Sprewell and Jerry stackhouse

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
MJ,
Kobe,
Tmac,
reggie miller,
wade,
Vince Carter,
clyde drexler,
mitch richmond,
iverson b/c technically he was a shooting gaurd.

tie between ray allen penny hardaway Sprewell and Jerry stackhouse

T Mac dude? really?

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
Tmac in his prime was a naturally talented beast :wtf:

If it weren't for injuries he'd be UP there with KOBE

but career ended short with no playoff success at all

only 7 all-star app.? his last 4 seasons were absolute trash bin material, making his career averages also trash in comparison to Wade's

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

We talking all time tho. You taking the worst of D-Wade and comparing him to the prime of everyone else. Look at Wade's run from 06-10 and tell me with a straight damn face you putting reggie miller over him.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.MJ
2.Joe Dumars
3. Reggie Miller
4.Kobe Bryant
5. Clyde Drexler
6. Allen Iverson
7. Ray Allen
8.Ron Harper (personal fav for dunking)
9.Vince Carter (was going to go with Jason Richardson, again personal fav dunker)
10. Tracy McGrady
:scust:The fact you bytching about wade with all that other bs he posted is .
Negs all around fukboi