Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ouzs4aoXHH1w0djiuo2_540.jpg

On the 30th of August 2015, 18-year-old Jolee Callan and her ex-boyfriend Loren Bunner went hiking together. It had been Loren’s idea to go for the hike and he took several photos of Jolee during it, this was the last one he took and posted on his Instagram with the caption: “Oh, Jolee the photographer.’’ Several minutes later, he shot his ex-girlfriend twice. Once in the back of her head and once between her eyes. He then shoved her from the top of a cliff. Loren later called the police and confessed to the murder by saying: “I want to turn myself in for the murder of my ex-girlfriend that happened just a little while ago on Cheaha Mountain.” Later that evening police found Jolee’s body – still wearing her backpack. Loren said in a police interview that he had shot her as part of a suicide pact but he was unable to go through with killing himself. But police believed he had lured Jolee, who still wanted to remain friends with her ex-boyfriend, there to kill her because she wouldn’t take him back. The night before the murder, on August 29, Jolee had messaged a friend jokingly saying: “If something happens to me, you’ll know who I was with.

Loren Bunner was charged with murder and was sentenced to 52 years in prison.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p5ykktnjcH1v2q5qxo1_500.gif

21 March, 2018, Volokamsk, Moscow oblast. 23 children were hospitalized after being poisoned by emission of hydrogen sulphide from “Yadrovo” garbage landfill that is located near Volokamsk. Locals gathered to protest in front of the hospital. During Governor Andrei Vorobyov’s speech, a little protester Tanya showed him a response that became viral in the county. She pointed her finger at him and mimed cutting his throat.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
One night i had a dream that i was driving with an ex gf in the car at night. All of a sudden we drive off a dock and crashed into water. At the top of the water im screaming her name and a skeleton pops above the water.

I woke up the next morning next to my new gf, told my mom the dream (because I never dream and she super into that stuff as premonitions), and the ex. So i documented t.

My mom told me there was supposed to be a noreaster that night and told me NOT to go out.
Well.. Later that night my girl was BEGGING to go out. It became annoying and i just said fukk it.

It was raining so hard as i got onto the road in ac i could not see in front of me. I pull off a normal exit and water rushes up my windsheild and i look out her side window and saw WAVES HITTIN her window.

The bay ivertook the road and we were in car stuck. 8 feet of water. bytch screaming so loud i couldnt think. Water rushing in couldnt get the door all the way open but luckily i opened the window.

Threw bytch on my back and swam to the road.

It was crazy. Got home and prayed.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
One night i had a dream that i was driving with an ex gf in the car at night. All of a sudden we drive off a dock and crashed into water. At the top of the water im screaming her name and a skeleton pops above the water.

I woke up the next morning next to my new gf, told my mom the dream (because I never dream and she super into that stuff as premonitions), and the ex. So i documented t.

My mom told me there was supposed to be a noreaster that night and told me NOT to go out.
Well.. Later that night my girl was BEGGING to go out. It became annoying and i just said fukk it.

It was raining so hard as i got onto the road in ac i could not see in front of me. I pull off a normal exit and water rushes up my windsheild and i look out her side window and saw WAVES HITTIN her window.

The bay ivertook the road and we were in car stuck. 8 feet of water. bytch screaming so loud i couldnt think. Water rushing in couldnt get the door all the way open but luckily i opened the window.

Threw bytch on my back and swam to the road.

It was crazy. Got home and prayed.
Ignore your mom brehs

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Decided to open up the Goetia and summon a demon. Everyone's favorite demon to summon for help in life is King Paimon.

King Paimon is a middle eastern deity that used to be worshipped and petitioned to for protection and prosperity by merchants.

Compared to other demons in the Goetia, King Paimon is mild.

Now I didn't think anything was gonna happen. All this is psychological tricks and shyt. Things like placebo effect, self fulfilling prophecy, self hypnosis, shyt that is easily explainable.

But still, I drew my circle with salt. Banished. Called on the angels for protection and summoned King Paimon.

I wait for a minute and didn't think it was gonna work.

Suddenly I heard loud clapping. Bells and chants.

It was King Paimon. The thing about King Paimon, he never comes alone. I saw lesser demons fly above his head as he rode on his camel.

This wasn't a normal camel, it was fukking huge.

King Paimon himself had to be at least 7 foot tall. He was gangly and slender and quite feminine looking.

I remembered King Paimon was a very serious demon that demands respect and only wants to he addressed as King Paimon.

I asked who he is. He said I am King Paimon, what do you want.

I said I want money and power. I want my to achieve my goals. King Paimon sat down across from me.

He leaned forward.

What do you offer in return?

Sir, I will spread your name and make you an offering of tobacco and whiskey.

King Paimon got up and got back on his camel.

It is done. Answer your phone tomorrow at 12PM. Say yes. Begin exercising regularly, you will need your health.

Then he was gone.

I banished. Thanked the angels for protection. And went to bed.

I woke up early, worked out, went to pick up some Whiskey and tobbaco and gave offering to King Paimon.

12PM came and it was HR of a big time marketing firm I applied to months ago. I said Yes to the interview.

King Paimon came to me in a dream.

We were in the desert, some middle eastern city, walking through the market. I knew it was him even though he was in human form.

He was a tall slender man. Very serious. Wrapped in gold. He told me that this was just the beginning of our relationship and that I seemed to be very eager and willing to listen. He told me that I will get the job at the marketing firm and from there I will have multiple opportunities arise to pivot into what I want to do with my life.

Within a year, I had a coworker get in a very bad car accident. We were working with a very big video game company. I took credit for all the work that we did and got a chance to work with a prominent record label that I might end up working for.

A supervisor that I didn't like resigned due to being investigated for sexual misconduct.

My car got totalled and with insurance I was able to buy a new one.

King Paimon had me move out of my apartment and move downtown. I met a realtor that gave me a very good deal at the end of my lease.

King Paimon pretty much took control of my life. He doesn't asks you, he tells you. I am very respectful of him.

My current contract with King Paimon extends until 2019.

I don't know what is real anymore. I don't think any of this real yet it is very real. King Paimon could be a figment of my imagination or a personality aspect.

But I've seen the things he can do.

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p6f9sr2GTF1v2q5qxo1_500.gif

On 30 March, 2018, a disturbing video came from Khasavyurt, Dagestan. It was security camera footage of a man bludgeoning someone to death with a huge rock. While the murder was happening, a car passes by, but the driver doesn’t stop or call the police. After the video hit the internet, 25-year-old suspect was arrested. It turned out that the victim was his own 32-year-old fiancée. The man was unhappy that she communicated with other men. They had an argument and decided to travel to the man’s home in a taxi. In the car, they started a physical fight and the taxi driver kicked them both out and left them in the middle of the road. The man started to kick his fiancée with his legs and then finished her off hitting her with the rock multiple times. Her body was later discovered by passers-by that called the police.

Full video is here

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p6o9x69cDt1v2q5qxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_p6o9x69cDt1v2q5qxo2_500.jpg

Built in 1825 Pyschalovsky Castle is one of the oldest castles in Belarus. This historic monument might seem as an embodiment of Catherine’s Classicism beauty until you find out that this castle is definitely the most darkest place in the whole country and is connected to some of the ugliest manifestations of humane nature. Pyschalovsky Castle is the scariest Belarusian prison and is the last home for people sentenced to death. It’s the only place in Europe where people are still being executed.

Inmates sentenced to death in Belarus don’t get years long appeal process because all the executions are being carried out within a year after the verdict. Families of these prisoners never know when the execution will take place and they also have no right to bury their loved ones bodies. The prison buries the inmates in polyethylene bags and the location of the burial site is a very guarded secret. Belarus uses only one method of execution which is firing squad. After the execution is completed, inmates families receive a notification about their death. Since 1990, 330 people were executed in Pyschalovsky Castle.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p69g6kB0KH1rdredko2_500.png

tumblr_p69g6kB0KH1rdredko1_500.jpg

These photographs were taken by Robert Landsburg (an American photographer). They show the eruption of Mount Saint Helens in 1980. Landsburg knew he would be unable to outrun the ash cloud, so he kept taking as many pictures as he could. He put the camera and film roll in his backpack, which he then shielded using his own body. He did not survive, but his last efforts prevented his final pictures from being incinerated. The film roll was damaged, but nevertheless survived to tell the story of Landsburg’s last moments.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p45gl0Q1Y61rdredko1_1280.jpg

My grandmother used to live in a creepy old house in a gated community for seniors. The previous owner had died there. One morning, her husband, who always got up a few hours before her, woke her up in a panic. He led her into the living room, where the blanket that was usually across the back of the couch was sitting straight up, as if someone was sitting underneath it. The thing is, nothing was under it, and I mean nothing. There were no sticks holding it up, nothing hanging from the ceiling, no pillows, nothing.

My grandmother was too scared to go up to it at first, so she snapped this photo from afar. After a few days, she got the courage to touch it. She poked it, and the blanket immediately fell down, crumpled and flat, like a normal blanket with nothing in it. And that was it.