Post pics of your last purchase here.. (Keep it 100%)

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:banderas:

This thread.

Y'all ain't never seen so much SPC before :smugdraper:

Justice's new album, The Awakening

4 copies. 2 opened and 2 sealed. 3 signed and 1 clean
1f5p.jpg

CD
7w2i.JPG

Poster. Gonna get it framed shortly
73gp.jpg

1st was the $100k copy, then the billion dollar copy, and now the trillion dollar copy!
These are all sealed, hence the expensive Ebay stuff. E-Bay auction like "Ultra rare and limited edition. The billion dollar sealed copy!" It's a joke.. I'm not selling them
ugev.jpg

kng.JPG

The 144 Elite poster printout. Did not get a chance to get the real deal
ys0p.jpg

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Se7en's new rap book. Rapper turned poet. I miss his rap doe :sadcam:

His new book about women's issues and rights. Called More Than A Rib
5zpo.jpg

p4d.JPG

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My brother from another mother is killing it right now... dude scored a major high end job as a designer for Range Rover/ Jaguar company......the benefits being able to have access to top notch rides as of when they first roll off that production line.. so anyways he done pulled up to my crib in the NEW MODEL RANGE ROVER SPORTS (SUV's as you guys call it out there ) over the weekend out of the blue like...had me all :ooh::krs::myman: when he pulled up! The new shape Range sports car aint even out for sale yet (or lease for that matter).... he told me there is like a 6 month waiting list for orders..so anyways they gave him the car to rock for free all this week....gotta say the weekend was full of endless heads turning & the chicks were yearning to cop that fresh leather feel up in the back of the Range:youngsabo:. Well this upcoming weekend we going out of town balla balla style.... should be :youngsabo: his phone line ringing of like krazzyyy... got panties going moist when he say 'Yea you can roll but bring a friend and tell that friend to tell a friend to meet us there' :banderas: anyways had to snap some mandatory bragging right pics breh.... feast your eyes on some Kush automative design that will set you back a cool £72,000.00 (Aka $115,200,00) :damn: :sadcam:...gotta say she a sexy beast on the highway in sports mode:noah: Pics like these got them phantom no speak ghost gold digga type chicks coming out the wood work on Facebook all of sudden inboxing a brother talking about ' Hey long time no see stranger or ' How you doing Trouble You free tomorrow etc etc' :mjpls:

IMG_4735_zpsa654f144.jpg

IMG_4721_zpsd9a7a4fb.jpg

IMG_4722_zpsd7af70c9.jpg

IMG_4734_zpsb5baf998.jpg

headlessrange_zps30ab98bb.jpg

Its gonna be a good Weekend :smugdraper: Experiences like this makes me really wanna get my BREAD right so I can afford the living lavish & established lifestyle one day.. some day:ohlawd:

Did you just post a ride your friend doesn't even own.

Man you dont know how to stunt. You should have quit while you were ahead with that 320.