Post pics of your last purchase here.. (Keep it 100%)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
050000421947C.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
**snorts 82seconds***

I saw the pair I posted online @ Nordstroms going for 130, yet they were outstocked, I called a Portland store I always goto when I see sales online, that honors them, and the no sale tax is a win too. That store didnt have it, so I tried my luck downtown at the downstown seattle store I goto alot, Told me I was eligble for a bottle Hanae Mori and a travel case.

Once I got home I saw a pair of Aldo for 99, goin back this weekend.

The aldo store in Southcenter usually has some solid gems there. I tried going to the Rack in the area but i haven't found any dress shoes i'm comfortable with in terms of price and style.

Aldo usually cums through errtime.

The funny thing is that for a fraction of the price, you're getting a very nice dress shoe and i even get complimented on it. The ladies dapping your post was a test of mint to it.

Here's my jump offs.

2gy9893.jpg

Real talk, i've never copped the same dress shoes twice; but for the comfort, style and price - it's a good way to go and stay nice.

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The aldo store in Southcenter usually has some solid gems there. I tried going to the Rack in the area but i haven't found any dress shoes i'm comfortable with in terms of price and style.

Aldo usually cums through errtime.

The funny thing is that for a fraction of the price, you're getting a very nice dress shoe and i even get complimented on it. The ladies dapping your post was a test of mint to it.

Here's my jump offs.

2gy9893.jpg

Real talk, i've never copped the same dress shoes twice; but for the comfort, style and price - it's a good way to go and stay nice.

**snorts 8seconds***

I never thought to goto Southcenter, I pass the hoe everytime going and coming to work, and Nordstroms is literally around the corner from the job, so its nothing to leave walk the block and come back, looks like i will be at southcenter be4 the weeks is up, been wantin some red velvet cheesecake too.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
nikka that shyt look dry and like your breath smell like dookie

They invented this thing called... 'Sauce'... it helps curb dryness look it up....shiit loadzzz of varieties on the market .....Mint too, so bad breath is a non existent issue..(look up chewing gum if you still ain't convinced) :lawd:
Sacrifices gotta be made breh....you are what you eat....:manny: I'm sure you heard the saying 'your body is a temple' & I'm on a quest for dime piece worshippers :myman:..can't be slipping and looking all :flabbynsick: in my prime:youngsabo:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They invented this thing called... 'Sauce'... it helps curb dryness look it up....shiit loadzzz of varieties on the market .....Mint too, so bad breath is a non existent issue..(look up chewing gum if you still ain't convinced) :lawd:
Sacrifices gotta be made breh....you are what you eat....:manny: I'm sure you heard the saying 'your body is a temple' & I'm on a quest for dime piece worshippers :myman:..can't be slipping and looking all :flabbynsick: in my prime:youngsabo:

Only gay nikkas go to the gym, breh. Real nikkaz pull hoez with beer belly and all.Rich nikkaz don't have time for the gym.

Also, I'm a tall, skinny nikka with the impeccable metabolism so I'm mad ripped and lanky. This is god given, breh.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
just wondering why you felt the need to post that?

He's a petty ass hating bytch?

Only gay nikkas go to the gym, breh. Real nikkaz pull hoez with beer belly and all.Rich nikkaz don't have time for the gym.

Also, I'm a tall, skinny nikka with the impeccable metabolism so I'm mad ripped and lanky. This is god given, breh.

You sound like a slob, enjoy your future :flabbynsick: ness. Also, you aren't rich, and most likely won't ever be, so no need to feel insecure over those living healthier and stronger than you lanky. Enjoy your unhealthy fast food and let that man enjoy his healthy bland food.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He's a petty ass hating bytch?

You sound like a slob, enjoy your future :flabbynsick: ness. Also, you aren't rich, and most likely won't ever be, so no need to feel insecure over those living healthier and stronger than you lanky. Enjoy your unhealthy fast food and let that man enjoy his healthy bland food.

6 ft 150. My dad is 5 10 160 at age 50. My Grandfather did not gain wait until his 60s. They both have that 70s hollywood skinny black man frame. My metabolism is god given. I'm skinny like them white boys that model and shyt. I got HD muscles, though :obama:

Also, I will enjoy my DELICIOUS food cause life is meant to be lived and enjoyed, not trying to get an 8 pack so you're bromies can rub you down with oil and tell you how ripped and beastly you are :skip:

I'm sure some girls love that shyt for a one night stand :ld: but good looking skinny nikkaz WE GOT THIS :salute:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
6 ft 150. My dad is 5 10 160 at age 50. My Grandfather did not gain wait until his 60s. My metabolism is god given. I'm skinny like them white boys that model and shyt. I got HD muscles, though :obama:

Also, I will enjoy my DELICIOUS food cause life is meant to be lived and enjoyed, not trying to get an 8 pack so you're bromies can rub you down with oil and tell you how ripped and beastly you are :skip:

I'm sure some girls love that shyt for a one night stand :ld: but good looking skinny nikkaz WE GOT THIS

Weight is one thing, health is another. :flabbynsick: doesn't just mean fat breh, that's what the "sick" part is for.

I will enjoy both the delicious food and the bland food so I can stay in shape and continue to have bytches eye me up so I can pursue them easier. You can get all insecure and jealous over us in shape nikkas and hate, we'll stay :win: over you scary ass ethiopian types :umad:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nikka, after 50, I could CARE LESS about p*ssy. I can stay healthy long enough to get the full amount of p*ssy the LORD has allotted me.

"bytches eye me up" :jawalrus:
"pursue them easier" LOL :laff::laff: This nikka think he in the safari :gladbron:

Alright, meatloaf :comeon:

Lets be clear, women love us exotic Ethiopian types. We got the immaculate bone structures with the butter pecan exterior, ya feel me? :obama: WORD TO OBAMA

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nikka, after 50, I could CARE LESS about p*ssy. I can stay healthy long enough to get the full amount of p*ssy the LORD has allotted me.

"bytches eye me up" :jawalrus:
"pursue them easier" LOL :laff::laff: This nikka think he in the safari :gladbron:

Alright, meatloaf :comeon:

Lets be clear, women love us exotic Ethiopian types. We got the immaculate bone structures with the butter pecan exterior, ya feel me? :obama: WORD TO OBAMA

I know you wouldn't know breh, but when you in shape bytches stare:ohlawd:

The lord has alotted you? :russ: Is that your way of coming to terms with an L? It's what "the lord" wanted? :heh: