Post pics of your last purchase here.. (Keep it 100%)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know you wouldn't know breh, but when you in shape bytches stare:ohlawd:

The lord has alotted you? :russ: Is that your way of coming to terms with an L? It's what "the lord" wanted? :heh:

My name ring bells in the streets, breh. I was blessed with a great face and a good height; I don't need too much muscles. They already stare. Ladies swoon. My track record speaks for itself. And yes, all praise due to God, for he is me and I am he.

*No more derailing of the thread before these nikkaz get mad*
I also get last word in :russ:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You doing it wrong breh:comeon:.fukk that greasy trans fat fakkit food.....I just finished prepping my EATS earlier for the next 3 days...Tryna get my swole on & get that beach body in check for Florida:stylin:

image_zps014ef0d0.jpg
:jawalrus:
That's tuna or salmon?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
3 series is a average car, don't feel cool or special in it. Your not turning any heads

:ehh:...I can live with that...if it makes you sleep better at night....

P.s: I don't mean to ridicule you..merely stating facts here .... But I honestly know money that would make your girl (any female you been gaming) come out of her panties! Hating is a very hazardous trait....sadly theres no prevalent cure for it, so post up pics of your purchase (as per thread title) or STFU or even better yet GTFOH.

Just another realist from overseas....don't mind me B:youngsabo:

Only gay nikkas go to the gym, breh. Real nikkaz pull hoez with beer belly and all.Rich nikkaz don't have time for the gym.

Also, I'm a tall, skinny nikka with the impeccable metabolism so I'm mad ripped and lanky. This is god given, breh.

Never pegged you for such an uninformed individual breh....but whatever... you keep living that real nikkaz mirage...holla at me when your sight is Oasis free:myman:

cool genes from the sounds of it...start lifting breh you got mad potential to put on some decent size...& don't do it strictly for the opposite sex...lift for fitness & health longevity son.

That's tuna or salmon?

Tuna breh...Salmon is alil on the expensive & fatty (good fats albeit) side for everyday consumption

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets

P.s: I don't mean to ridicule you..merely stating facts here .... But I honestly know money that would make your girl (any female you been gaming) come out of her panties! Hating is a very hazardous trait....sadly theres no prevalent cure for it, so post up pics of your purchase (as per thread title) or STFU or even better yet GTFOH.
:whoa: didnt mean it in a hostile way breh. I just can't stand it when people buy these entry level luxury cars and think its something to stunt with

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You doing it wrong breh:comeon:.fukk that greasy trans fat fakkit food.....I just finished prepping my EATS earlier for the next 3 days...Tryna get my swole on & get that beach body in check for Florida:stylin:

image_zps014ef0d0.jpg
:jawalrus:

Breh, props on you for eating healthy, but I don't know how you can stomach that kind of meal on a daily basis.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just another realist from overseas....don't mind me B:youngsabo:

Never pegged you for such an uninformed individual breh....but whatever... you keep living that real nikkaz mirage...holla at me when your sight is Oasis free:myman:

cool genes from the sounds of it...start lifting breh you got mad potential to put on some decent size...& don't do it strictly for the opposite sex...lift for fitness & health longevity son.

Tuna breh...Salmon is alil on the expensive & fatty (good fats albeit) side for everyday consumption
I'm on my fitness shyt too bruh,I'm thinking of switching from tuna to salmon tho,the shyts getting boring everyday for the past year. I'm ploughing my way thru wraps also,might just start buying more chicken but that's gonna be more expensive also :to:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:whoa: didnt mean it in a hostile way breh. I just can't stand it when people buy these entry level luxury cars and think its something to stunt with

Well It came across vulgar but fair play I guess! but on some real shyt.... IRL I'm far from the type to make a materialistic scene & go on all sick with my god given exploits! Anyways you could have elaborated in your OP but its cool:yeshrug: & my success to ya even if you wish me the opposite breh :ahh:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
My brother from another mother is killing it right now... dude scored a major high end job as a designer for Range Rover/ Jaguar company......the benefits being able to have access to top notch rides as of when they first roll off that production line.. so anyways he done pulled up to my crib in the NEW MODEL RANGE ROVER SPORTS (SUV's as you guys call it out there ) over the weekend out of the blue like...had me all :ooh::krs::myman: when he pulled up! The new shape Range sports car aint even out for sale yet (or lease for that matter).... he told me there is like a 6 month waiting list for orders..so anyways they gave him the car to rock for free all this week....gotta say the weekend was full of endless heads turning & the chicks were yearning to cop that fresh leather feel up in the back of the Range:youngsabo:. Well this upcoming weekend we going out of town balla balla style.... should be :youngsabo: his phone line ringing of like krazzyyy... got panties going moist when he say 'Yea you can roll but bring a friend and tell that friend to tell a friend to meet us there' :banderas: anyways had to snap some mandatory bragging right pics breh.... feast your eyes on some Kush automative design that will set you back a cool £72,000.00 (Aka $115,200,00) :damn: :sadcam:...gotta say she a sexy beast on the highway in sports mode:noah: Pics like these got them phantom no speak ghost gold digga type chicks coming out the wood work on Facebook all of sudden inboxing a brother talking about ' Hey long time no see stranger or ' How you doing Trouble You free tomorrow etc etc' :mjpls:

IMG_4735_zpsa654f144.jpg

IMG_4721_zpsd9a7a4fb.jpg

IMG_4722_zpsd7af70c9.jpg

IMG_4734_zpsb5baf998.jpg

headlessrange_zps30ab98bb.jpg

Its gonna be a good Weekend :smugdraper: Experiences like this makes me really wanna get my BREAD right so I can afford the living lavish & established lifestyle one day.. some day:ohlawd:

Last edited: