Post pics of your last purchase here.. (Keep it 100%)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
images

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Like the thread say I kept it 100%.... ..I could have easily spun some mad :duck: instead...my boy works for them so he gets rides like these all day everyday before shyt hits the market! So you can just imagine the amount of attention that comes your way like :ooh::krs:so don't talk to me about stunting:childplease:

:pachaha: At the bitterness in your post don't be :umad::sadcam:....we out here just savouring good times breh:dj2:......now get back to making worthy legitimate contributions to this thread & save the envious diatribes for another day:youngsabo:

It's not his car and land rovers don't get attention like that.

Yellowboy :youngsabo:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
LUO-F03-_is

Gonna put some of this in my girl's car and fill her gas tank, then to the car wash. I always tell her Pretty girls need to drive clean and well maintained cars

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
He went into so much detail with the smiles and shyt too. These uk members are hilarious.
Toronto >>> London if you wanna break it down but :manny:

London is dirty ugly and smells bad. Toronto is clean beautiful and greener than all of the UK.

As a result UK posters are dustier and lamer but they can't even claim that "tough gangsta" shyt on us because they're probably even more p*ssy than we are :laff:

As a result you get some awful posters.