POST-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FALLOUT: White woman STOPS SBA MINORITY CONTRACTS after claims of ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION; Already had $4m in "women" grants

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
c00ns need to be burned at the stake

Some of them only reveal themselves when the GOP takes away anything from black folk. Its a lot of these "bothsides" posters that are trying to persuade people from voting. Voter intimidation is indeed a federal crime

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A 'white' woman stopped minority sba.

White feminists claim themselves as minorities. That in turn will irk Black feminists.

Considering most white women voted Trump, what do you think?

I think Black feminist did most of their damage in the 70s-90s but that irrelevant to this discussion.

I doubt the White woman who stopped this considers herself a liberal or feminist.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dont be this lazy. It's different issues.

These were minority contracts. Anyone could get them, but even 10% of something is better than 0% of nothing.

We're on track to get 0% of NOTHING.

I know they are different issues I was responding to a specific comment.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm interested in listening to what Trump has to say
full

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These c00ns crave WHITE POWER and have a white dictator bossing them around. They love a white man like Trump that orders them around like cattle at a farm. Some of these c00ns would gladly put themselves in chains and call him "yes massa"

I'm fearful of what the apathetic Black teens of today will be facing in 5 to 10 years and the trauma they're going to endure when the White power structure comes full circle.

White society has a movement with an upward trajectory to reverse all civil rights gains for non whites and even females.
Everybody can see it.

Most Republicans/whites are firmly behind Trump even though he's an indicated criminal who tried to upend democracy.
Most Whites realized they liked the taste of raw meat he tossed them and are now so fully entrenched in the creation of a White ethno Republic they're not going to just stop now as they see no barriers and they will have to be physically stopped like islamist jihadis..🤞🏽

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A 'white' woman stopped minority sba.

White feminists claim themselves as minorities. That in turn will irk Black feminists.

Considering most white women voted Trump, what do you think?

You're seriously trying to suggest that feminists picked Trump over Hillary? The most powerful anti-feminist movements are made up of white women, breh.

Thinking "White Women = Feminists" is really low-effort thinking.

Also, the claim that most white women voted for Trump is probably a myth based on poorly conducted exit polls. In reality it was approximately even.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're seriously trying to suggest that feminists picked Trump over Hillary? The most powerful anti-feminist movements are made up of white women, breh.

Thinking "White Women = Feminists" is really low-effort thinking.

Black women were naive and too quick to see white bytches as sisterhood and allies for some odd reason.
They quickly learned some painful lessons they already should have been aware of :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Voice of Reason

This is why I dont do this "whats biden doing" bullshyt :stopitslime:

Clearly you don't know.

The administration literally bolstered the program and tried to give it more legal heft to protect against court challenges from removing these programs.

February 2023:

Screenshot-2023-09-08-at-12-39-50-AM.png

:gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some of them only reveal themselves when the GOP takes away anything from black folk. Its a lot of these "bothsides" posters that are trying to persuade people from voting. Voter intimidation is indeed a federal crime
This is what the "do for self' crowd doesn't get.

No one "does for self"...they all rely on the government. From this wicked troll in this lawsuit to Elon Musk taking federal dollars for Space X, Tesla and whatever the fukk else.

Even still, "doing for self" is not possible when the government is trying to sabotage you in the first place.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Voice of Reason

Clearly you don't know.

The administration literally bolstered the program and tried to give it more legal heft to protect against court challenges from removing these programs.

February 2023:

I know what Biden is doing I've made posts about what he's done

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bid...-you-both-siders-are-c00ns-and-idiots.920905/

I'm not an idiot I'm voting for Biden if he's the nominee because I know we are fight white supremacist that are trying to dismantle the 1965 civil right legislation like they did in the late 1800's and ushered in Jim Crow.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Voice of Reason

Clearly you don't know.

February 2023:

@ORDER_66 :whistle: