Porzingis is gonna be a STAR!!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cant believe I just thought of Yi Jianlian :scusthov:

yi jianlian never showed any real heart in his whole career.
like this kid in his one game of sl, tho.
this kid made mistakes that would have crushed the tiger's soul and he never recovered.
this kid looks to be a bit more mentally dialed in than the tiger.
plus, a helluva lot more fluid and poised when under more duress, physically.
not saying it could work, but it would be good to see an evolution of what we saw today become worth sumfin.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And bull fans were excited and calling him mcbuckets. Why you trying to rain on our parade !

mcbuckets just got injured.
he will be ready to fill it up, hopefully.
How can nikkaz hate on dougie mcbuckets,...
he had the highlight block and transistion play last sl.

Art Barr

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I love his potential. I really hope he pans out. He seems to have an "it" factor that is different than stereotypical highly picked euros

DeshaunWatson

Rookie
Daps
Phil needs to trade Melo for some opium and a few picks, let Grant and Zing get 30 minutes a night and just live with it

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Dude looks like a Raw athletic dirk lol

Like he has no moves but a turn around but moves so well he can create shots and draw fouls so effortlessly

better handle around the perimeter than I expected but they run most of those sets in Europe so he can give you two-three dribbles at the top of the key

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worry about a dude that big on the perimeter. Know these big dudes bodies break down. Dude is 7-3.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Knicka KrisP got a Coli Thread:whoo:

...wait, another Jinx thread to make our cypher incomplete:francis:

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Be patient...

Here's a video of Andrea Bargnani absolutely dominating the 2006 summer league, a couple of weeks after he was selected first overall by the Raptors...we all thought we had the next Dirk, yet with more athleticism lol. Man..he was literally blowing by dudes off the dribble at half court...and then knocking down 3's with contact, as a 19 year old 7 footer. :(

He showed flashes the first 3 years as well..yet just could not put it together.

nnnn.gif

we all did not think that.

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bargs was 21 his rookie year, and one of his weaknesses even before he got to the NBA was team defense, athletically speaking he wasn't on the same level as Kristaps who for his size looks like he has elite lateral quickness which could make a major impact on defense.

poor guy got turned into a fat center by the raptors

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Overreact after a simple summer league game brehs :why: dude was getting pushed all over the place he couldn't get good position in the post for nothing :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Overreact after a simple summer league game brehs :why: dude was getting pushed all over the place he couldn't get good position in the post for nothing :snoop:
He will learn, he was just getting that Tony Kukoc treatment.

I bet by the all-star game the knicks will be his team and Melo in all sorts of trade rumors.