Porzingis is gonna be a STAR!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
#WPOY2015

You called him the most obvious bust in the draft.

Everything that was special about him was special from jump, now you're trying to change your tune on him :dead:

he's clumsy lookin white boy. i operate on the assumption that guys like him are busts. you gotta show me in live game action for me to believe in ya.

i'mma believer now.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he's clumsy lookin white boy. i operate on the assumption that guys like him are busts. you gotta show me in live game action for me to believe in ya.

i'mma believer now.
:ufdup: I see you trying to throw that jinx on the young boy before we play LWO nice try.

When he give yall that work you really gonna be a believer :sas2:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Such an antiquated way to look at hoops. Oof.

No, you don't draft a defensive big like WCS when you have so many major needs on your roster, especially when they believed they could get a defensive 5 in free agency. Had they taken WCS the Knicks would have a massive hole at PF moving forward.

i'mma believer now.

:russ:

So basically you were talking out your ass and never watched anything on him prior to yesterday.

He didnt look as fluid to me as he did to ya

Look at him in the context of being the same height as Hasheem Thabeet, he's pretty fluid and athletic for his size.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda cosign this thread. He looks like he can be good offensively in a few years and impactful defensively right away.

His jumpshot form is:ohlawd:

And he runs the floor and finishes well. But he looks clumsy when he tries to be too aggressive or do things beyond his skill level

But I just can't bank on euro stars especially not in NYC. :sadcam:

I hope he has heart

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I've seen enough. All I needed was the first 5 minutes of his summer league game. The agilty, quickness, and mobility he has at 7'3" is unbelievable. Dude moves like Kevin Garnett on the perimeter. his lateral quickness hedging pick n rolls will make the knicks better almost immediately. I didn't even need him to hit that nice mid-range bank shot of a pass.

I saw enough just seeing him move. The guys gonna be a star. New York Knicks fans.....the 40 year struggle might soon be over.
Your herb laced?