Porzingis is gonna be a STAR!!!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Overreact after a simple summer league game brehs :why: dude was getting pushed all over the place he couldn't get good position in the post for nothing :snoop:
its all g
give em a few years and his ass'll be floppin in and around the paint with the best of them :troll:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I had a feeling id see a thread like this after yesterday :snoop:

Look breh im part of #Knickstape too but its one summer league game, at least wait til preseason when hes going up against real nba teams

Its threads like this that....forget it. Im done :sadcam:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I had a feeling id see a thread like this after yesterday :snoop:

Look breh im part of #Knickstape too but its one summer league game, at least wait til preseason when hes going up against real nba teams

Its threads like this that....forget it. Im done :sadcam:
I've seen all I needed to see to know the direction need to take.

Trade Carmelo a few weeks into the season :troll:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I see a better version of Kevin Love in the making but not sure about the Dirk comparisons we heard 2 years ago.
Could see turn out to be a star, tho :manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've seen enough. All I needed was the first 5 minutes of his summer league game. The agilty, quickness, and mobility he has at 7'3" is unbelievable. Dude moves like Kevin Garnett on the perimeter. his lateral quickness hedging pick n rolls will make the knicks better almost immediately. I didn't even need him to hit that nice mid-range bank shot of a pass.

I saw enough just seeing him move. The guys gonna be a star. New York Knicks fans.....the 40 year struggle might soon be over.
Swag been on a role lately. Just stay away from shyt he's obsess about and he adds value

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you saw like 5 minutes of a summer league and now he's the next big thing :mjpls:

Yup. All it takes is 5 minutes of summer league ball to see whether a guy can play or can't.

Fast forward 2 years later and Porzingis 2nd in the NBA in scoring.

My evaluation skills are GOAT status right now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yup. All it takes is 5 minutes of summer league ball to see whether a guy can play or can't.

Fast forward 2 years later and Porzingis 2nd in the NBA in scoring.

My evaluation skills are GOAT status right now.
Well he was drafted 4th so it's clear a lot of teams saw it. That said, good call

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swag been on a role lately. Just stay away from shyt he's obsess about and he adds value

Porzingis reminds me of Ralph Sampson with a better 3 point shot, no injury concerns and an allergy for rebounds.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand, I had the same feeling with Giannis

I felt if Giannis got a good coach he could be great. Think Kid was the best thing for him.

Also dude gonna go down as the greatest European player of all time to play in the NBA just off the fact he actually plays defense to go along with his offense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he was drafted 4th so it's clear a lot of teams saw it. That said, good call

NBA teams also felt Markelle Fultz was worthy of the 1st overall pick ahead of Jayson Tatum and I called bullshyt on that before the draft.

Fast forward 5-6 months and Tatum is right now playing the best of any player from the 2017 draft and Fultz career is in question.

My evaluation skills are on FIYAH right now. :banderas: