Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I probably will when I get the money to buy the vegan milk and etc. Going to go on a Greek diet next year. That will clean me out.
It's no more expensive than regular milk.

Being vegan is not just what you eat. You also have to stop wearing leather, fur, and using products that test on animals and use animals byproducts.

It may sound hard but remember, an animal had to pay with pain and suffering meanwhile all you did was to shed a few bucks.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that, I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?
It's simple, everything in moderation.

I know vegans who smoke and drink :mjlol::mjlol: but at the same time they get at me for eating pork and that is something I eat once a month if even that.

:mjgrin::mjgrin: dunno why Vegans think you can't still eat meat and not be healthy

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's no more expensive than regular milk.

Being vegan is not just what you eat. You also have to stop wearing leather, fur, and using products that test on animals and use animals byproducts.

It may sound hard but remember, an animal had to pay with pain and suffering meanwhile all you did was to shed a few bucks.
I don't wear that stuff anyway. Haven't worn fur coats since 2012.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's simple, everything in moderation.

I know vegans who smoke and drink :mjlol::mjlol: but at the same time they get at me for eating pork and that is something I eat once a month if even that.

:mjgrin::mjgrin: dunno why Vegans think you can't still eat meat and not be healthy
Moderation is still a risk. Just like smoking and drinking is a risk.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Charcuterie%20Fran%C3%A7aise%20Cave%20%C3%A0%20Terroirs%20Strasbourg%203.jpg
:blessed:

charcuterie.jpg
:wow: