Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not an issue for me nor do I need my opinion changed on anything.

I can tell my friends a restaurant is trash without it going viral and receiving death threats
because I’m a nobody average joe.. and if he hasn’t realized this the past two day.. he is not anymore :yeshrug:

Tough luck he can’t do those tours with his lovely family. Price we pay for fame..
But Keith Lee never called anyone trash. Keith Lee never actually gave any negative reviews of specific places and went out of his way to say "Guys don't go harassing businesses". This shyt became what it has because nikkas read between the lines and deduced that Keith experienced the same bullshyt everyone else does in Atlanta

The fact that all this uproar has been caused by a nikka that goes out of his way to be as polite as possible speaks volumes

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But Keith Lee never called anyone trash. Keith Lee never actually gave any negative reviews of specific places and went out of his way to say "Guys don't go harassing businesses". This shyt became what it has because nikkas read between the lines and deduced that Keith experienced the same bullshyt everyone else does in Atlanta

The fact that all this uproar has been caused by a nikka that goes out of his way to be as polite as possible speaks volumes
It’s the literal reason why we can’t rise up as a people. Muthafukkas would rather overcharge. Give bad customer service. And have us accept it just cause it’s a black business. Chad Ochocinco is a fukkin bozo.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the literal reason why we can’t rise up as a people. Muthafukkas would rather overcharge. Give bad customer service. And have us accept it just cause it’s a black business. Chad Ochocinco is a fukkin bozo.
"You know how we do:pachaha:this the real shyt tho"

:dahell:.......

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has gotten realllllllly stupid. I mean it was never this controversial when Gordon Ramsay and various other chefs/critics went around the country critiquing restaurants. Ochocinco trying to check this dude, saying he's hurting the Black community is an obnoxious, eye rolling take. The question he should be asking is why are the ATL restaurant owners giving their mostly Black clientele poor and substandard service? It's much more damning that these people think their Black patrons are deserving of less.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

My post was to highlight I can state my opinion on an establishment without this uproar because I am a nobody: Keith is a somebody.. and for the past few pages y’all been trying to dispute this while quoting news articles and viral tweets about him.

He should find another way on how he can give honest reviews (if that’s even possible anymore) on smaller restaurants because that “send my family in” shyt won’t work for long :manny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My post was to highlight I can state my opinion on an establishment without this uproar because I am a nobody: Keith is a somebody.. and for the past few pages y’all been trying to dispute this while quoting news articles and viral tweets about him.

He should find another way on how he can give honest reviews (if that’s even possible anymore) on smaller restaurants because that “send my family in” shyt won’t work for long :manny:
Who's disputing his fame?

My point is your premise is flawed because Keith Lee doesn't call restaurants trash and goes out of his way to be polite. If this was Joe Budden reviewing restaurants it would be different but if this praise God ass nikka caused all this calamity while being polite as possible it's more than reasonable to conclude he's not the problem:russ:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Who's disputing his fame?

My point is your premise is flawed because Keith Lee doesn't call restaurants trash and goes out of his way to be polite. If this was Joe Budden reviewing restaurants it would be different
My post was to highlight I can state my opinion on an establishment without this uproar because I am a nobody: Keith is a somebody..
:skip:
This stands for if the opinion is positive as well.

If I enjoyed the great service of a restaurant, All I can do is leave a $10 tip and tell my friend about it.

Keith Lee is able to drop a rack and promote the spot on TikTok, which completely change the lives of a kitchen staff and establishment.

He’s a social media “celebrity” now with a large audience that has his attention so the “I’m just a regular guy” rhetoric he keeps blurting is non-sense.

if this praise God ass nikka caused all this calamity while being polite as possible it's more than reasonable to conclude he's not the problem:russ:
He isn’t but he also should know now he can’t move the way he has been anymore :manny:

he himself postponed traveling to other cities so he’s aware he got to re-evaluate how he conducts his reviews moving forward.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keith fooled himself though…he’s not going to good spots. He’s knowingly going to shytty spots that are clubs with restaurants attached. Theres quality spots in ATL.
He’s going to the most popular spots. 99 percent of people have no idea how to research a city and find the best of the best. He’s part of the tik tok generation.

he also never made any generalizations about Atlanta or said that he went to the best spots

bnew

Veteran
Daps
sJOJtmql.png

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

facts

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just because you from a city dont mean that you cool, get bytches, can dress, can fight etc etc
As a NYC breh I couldn't agree more :banderas:

Only thing on that list I can do is fight, even then I haven't been in a fight since middle school :pachaha: I live in NYC, born and raised. I don't think I'm better than some breh that lives in rural South Carolina for example.