Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
who told him to come back?

hopewink-dj-khaled.gif

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Keith is 100% spot on about Atlanta food culture. I went with my girl to her co workers bday brunch today.

1. Her co worker ordered an appetizer and it came late as hell when we got our entrees.

2. Waiter is bringing me and my girl drinks. He spill them. Me and my girl didn't get really wet but it's glass everywhere. He comes back and cleans it up and says he'll take drinks off the bill.

3. Waiter doesn't ask if we are done with food or wants boxes. He just grabs the plate and asks afterwards

4. We get the bill and my drink is on the bill and so is my girl. We bring this up. He says he has no authority and the drinks that were spilled were for another table. But he'll take my drink off.

5. He comes back with new bill and my girl ask for a manager. He responds "for what?"

I turn around like :what:you serious talking to my girl like that. He walks off and crumbles up the bill and throws it on the floor.

6. My girl coworker picked up the crumbled bill and the manager comes over. We tell manager everything and hand him the crumbled up bill. Since we had a party of 8 there was one bill only and the manager took half off. Manager had a look as if he was about to fire buddy on the spot

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Keith is 100% spot on about Atlanta food culture. I went with my girl to her co workers bday brunch today.

1. Her co worker ordered an appetizer and it came late as hell when we got our entrees.

2. Waiter is bringing me and my girl drinks. He spill them. Me and my girl didn't get really wet but it's glass everywhere. He comes back and cleans it up and says he'll take drinks off the bill.

3. Waiter doesn't ask if we are done with food or wants boxes. He just grabs the plate and asks afterwards

4. We get the bill and my drink is on the bill and so is my girl. We bring this up. He says he has no authority and the drinks that were spilled were for another table. But he'll take my drink off.

5. He comes back with new bill and my girl ask for a manager. He responds "for what?"

I turn around like :what:you serious talking to my girl like that. He walks off and crumbles up the bill and throws it on the floor.

6. My girl coworker picked up the crumbled bill and the manager comes over. We tell manager everything and hand him the crumbled up bill. Since we had a party of 8 there was one bill only and the manager took half off. Manager had a look as if he was about to fire buddy on the spot
Facts… ATL is the fukkin worse… however anytime I’m down there I tend to stick to the ultra exclusive spots by reservation only and price per is about $150 to $200 per person etc and I damn sure don’t do the parties of 5+… I keep it me, my wife and sometimes sister in law lol

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

went to atlanta last november tried out that place with the oysters and some other spots, customer service was actually good.