Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That’s the first thing that came to mind. He’s allegedly straight but acts a lil feminene . New age chicks love that (on the net). There’s a whole market for ‘straight’ nggas who adopt feminene/gay lingo and talk in that sassy mildly confrontational manner.

‘Politely gathered’ :snoop: bytches love that gay speak

I hate how this Ngga talk

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chad: Spouts a bunch of stuff about tearing down black businesses

Shannon: Tell them to stop charging 20% for a party of four, making people wait and hour and a half, and charging a bunch of money to park outside.

Chad: Wait, they do that?:picard:

So Chad just out here saying shyt.

Edit: Wait, this man only been to Atlanta twice in his life, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Shannon : i guess you really were that nice at playing cornerback back in the day with all that back peddling you doing :dead:

:russ:

dude came in like the kool-aid man with his shytty initial take and was humbled into now being team keith lee.:mjlol:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA

I'm ready to dead this whole conversation. This shyt turning into a variation of the white ice is colder shyt. Shannon said he got turned around because he ain't have on red bottoms. That's a damn lie, name the black owned place doing that. Literally white establishments are doing that and have been doing that.