Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Taco

All Star
Daps
Kewpie is a little too sweet for certain items. Very nice and rich though. :mjgrin:
I’d say too rich, cause there’s zero sugar in Kewpie. You have to get the larger clear soft plastic bottle for zero sugar. The smaller ones they sell at Costco have a small amount of sugar. You’re right tho when I make tuna salad I use about 1/3 kewpie and the rest hellmans.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He's not tip toeing anything. He has over 14 million followers he knows that his words and opinions can change lives.

That's just the facts of the matter due to his following.

However he is a "Regular" guy doing good reviews.

Some people no matter what they're told or how it's explained to them will keep their same opinion because their mind's made up. You're having that issue.

Keith didn't bad mouth, shyt on or leave a negative review of the restaurants. He simply gave his experience with the service and rules and why he didn't have any food at some places.

He's been all around and didn't have those issues at the other locations so many took notice.

Apparently many in Atlanta also have had the same experiences which is why there's a backlash.
To some, this looks like an attack on Black restaurants, when it's not
And the death threats shouldn't even be surprising
Atlanta is ignorant like that

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
To some, this looks like an attack on Black restaurants, when it's not

Some people really want the status quo to stay the same, and demand that black customers get shytty experiences from black business owners forever and ever.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
It’s wild that this has all blown up the way it has. It’s all now a trending search on Google. Story is being covered by CNN, NY Times and so on.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
that's more of an internet thing in general

it's always been fukking weird how/when someone goes viral and people are angry at that person, their family, themselves etc. get death threats, get doxxed, etc.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The people who live in Atlanta, are the restaurants really like that over there?
Some can be for sure. Especially the"social media", aka black hollywood type restaurants. Problem is alot of them hire staff based off how attractive and stylish the person is, as opposed to having hospitality experience. I remember Jermaine Dupree used to have a restaurant in Atlanta which I went to one time. When I was done eating, the waiter took my card to pay. Next morning I notice somebody used my card number to buy a laptop. I knew who it was buddy because he took forever to bring my card back. :snoop: