Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I know this girl or have met her in real life. Before she was famous, I just cant put my finger on it

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
this broad told that nikka
that she was for the streets.
do you know what kinda sit down to
piss nikka a broad gotta think you
are to say some shyt like that??
I would have walked over to the door,
Opened the door and told that hoe.
bytch the streets is calling you.
oSBl5av.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
I’m in tears JESUS!:russ: I got a visual too!:laff:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I am not up to date on youtube personalities. Never seen her b4.

Anyhoo, did somebody cheat?
I tried to watch the video but he talks like one of my female cousins and I couldn’t do it.

So did she just want something different? If so, this is good for all parties involved b/c nobody deserves to have to deal with somebody who doesn’t want them. I can’t imagine what his life was like. Then again, this is only one-side of the story.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
lol the average Toronto man sounds nothing like a Jamaican in terms of accent

The average Toronto mans that hang around her speak like that. Have you ever been to the clubs in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton regions?

If it wasn't something that happened often the fukkin Globe and Mail wouldn't be writing about it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The average Toronto mans that hang around her speak like that. Have you ever been to the clubs in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton regions?

If it wasn't something that happened often the fukkin Globe and Mail wouldn't be writing about it.
of course I have. Toronto and even Brampton mans have a distinct sound if you ask me. We use a lot of Jamaican slang but thats where it stops. We might imitate jamaican accents just to joke around

just my opinion

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
lol apparently she told him she was and I quote

"For the streets"

As a faithful husband, what can you say after that? It's over, as she already got side dikks.

:francis:

I wish that man the best in the future he served her scandalous ass divorce papers.

:salute:
Proof :skip:?