Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
@BlackXCL

You negged me because I said Toronto people have fake Jamaican accents, and you said that was "factually untrue"?

Are you fukkin retarded?

Type Toronto fake jamaican accent into google. Whole news articles have been written about this shyt.

Don't be a p*ssy and come at me with facts.

Don't have to google anything, I live here. There's a lot of Jamaican/Caribbean people here and that slang fused with standard english to get what you know as "Toronto slang"

Its not a "fake jamaican" accent when Jamaicans invented it, lmao.

Also, you said everyone talks like that. Thats where the "factually untrue" came from. Im Jamaica/Guyanese/Canadian and dont speak like that, not does anyone I know.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Seen plenty of old friends old grammas be like this, women really don't have the time and options like they think, especially if they don't hit the generic lottery, it's maaannyyy mannnyyy old women out there on their own, and life gets harder when your life force hits that peak and slides down that slope.

hell go to any black church on a sunday and itss littered with women 40 and above single with no man

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Don't have to google anything, I live here. There's a lot of Jamaican/Caribbean people here and that slang fused with standard english to get what you know as "Toronto slang"

Its not a "fake jamaican" accent when Jamaicans invented it, lmao.

Also, you said everyone talks like that. Thats where the "factually untrue" came from. Im Jamaica/Guyanese/Canadian and dont speak like that, not does anyone I know.

:dahell:

It's a fake Jamaican accent when it is said by a person who isn't Jamaican and is faking the accent. Did you graduate highschool guy?

Jamaican patois is already broken English.

Assume the person who is making the claim hasn't been around Toronto mans breh. Or isn't Jamaican breh.

:mjlol:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Canadian women (especially black women) love American black men... I see it all the time. The amount of broads I knew bragging about meeting an American dude...homie was fukking everything under the sun. Always ends the same way. Not at all surprised. Does it mean Amercan men are better? No. It means Canadian sistas romanticize American men. Had broads lose interest the moment they found out I was Canadian...so I started lying to them. :russ:

Noted.

:mjlit:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Married dudes low key be getting extorted. Wifey wants a new car or house that's out of you're budget. Are you really gonna say No to her? And let that resentment build up knowing she can serve you with Divorce Papers and take half.

The longer you stay married the stronger her position becomes. I know a few dudes who reconciled quick after their lawyers told them how much they stood to lose in a divorce.

You're best bet if marriage is for you is a wife with just as much if not more to lose financially. Anything else is a crap shoot and a man's standard of living plummets after a divorce.

:wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
that ether must burn slow when she coldly says she belongs to the streets :mjcry: