Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
it is proverbial abuse to have kids around other suitors in their development.
so, you tell us what level in general she can get with.
when she has to committ to her children first.
don't give me independence, cause i lived this shyt and you talking about some complete bullshyt.

ol girl a sheltered bookworm bussa ass goofie.
for even interjecting divorce and kids are involved and not having any credence for anything especially in a recession and considering what the economic status is.
while also being a breadwinner in marriage as well.
she better stfu and get on her fixer upper marriage and be joanna gaines instead of goofball reality show post vixen slash atl transplant goofie.

ol girl fiyoine but nobody fooled who real in the south about no female with kids.

she for the streets and she gon return to the streets.
that don't mean she gets to do it before he kids are legal at all.

all that eic vampire cs succubus level thinking of married women using ol project mentality ol maid trick baby game is dead.

art barr

former il state divorce attorney certification exam manager
Tabled that trollop
:wow:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
He was in the videos in the beginning though.

Can’t just put all the fame on her, they filmed the whole family, extended and all

she started with the comedy channel for a few years before she began the family channel. But ya, I think he can be successful regardless with his channel if he has clear vision for it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London baby.
She’s looking at life through Instagram eyes; that first night back on the town is gonna be an eye opener for her.

Any proof that she said, 'shes for the streets' ? In the video it's just the guy talking so we're only getting one side of the story. It's weird how no one seems interested in the truth. They just get the guy's side and assume he's 100% honest.

He literally threw up the text in the video.
It’s to the left of the camera so you could easily miss it lol

this broad told that nikka
that she was for the streets.
do you know what kinda sit down to
piss nikka a broad gotta think you
are to say some shyt like that??

I would have walked over to the door,
Opened the door and told that hoe.
bytch the streets is calling you.
oSBl5av.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

She’s a smirk away from putting laxatives in his protein shake by that point :dead:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Relationships will never work with the woman as the main breadwinner. Ego's and gender roles wont create positive experiences for either partner.

She obviously doesn't respect him because she wears the pants. She leveled up and probably hangs in different circles with woman who have rich boyfriends/ husbands and cant keep up with joneses if dude is a personal trainer.

Bottom line woman do not respect men they make more than.

Women don't respect men .PERIOD. They may desire a wealthy breh but grass is greener syndrome is real

You'll be racked up and living lavish focused on building and she'll lament or resent you for being focused on the future
instead of her immediate fleeting feelings.

You know what type of person youre marrying. People be trying to change each other instead of accepting who they are.

If you been in a relationship with a woman for years and she showed no signs of slowing down, you gonna try to trap her with a ring?

Ignore the signs brehs.

Women change after marriage. In other societies them changing puts them at financial risk.

Over here she gets a golden parachute, a monthly stipend and your offspring.

It's not the women. They are a byproduct of this society as a whole.

#GMB

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
this broad told that nikka
that she was for the streets.
do you know what kinda sit down to
piss nikka a broad gotta think you
are to say some shyt like that??
I would have walked over to the door,
Opened the door and told that hoe.
bytch the streets is calling you.
oSBl5av.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Facts but you ain't him. You wouldn't wife the type of bytch to tell you she's for the streets, let alone purposefully have children with her. He did. So apparently there is some merit in how she's behaving.

To make long short that nikka is a mark and it's natural for any woman most of all low hanging fruit like her to line him up like the mark he is.

Daps
He was in the videos in the beginning though.

Can’t just put all the fame on her, they filmed the whole family, extended and all

She started as a comedy channel 10 years ago. she was doing the videos that got 4yallentertainment, tre melvin, freedy E{RIP}, Bugatti Beez{ freddy replacement}, popular

storytimes, etc

she was living at home here

adam came in when she was already making money on youtube. the 2nd generation of youtubers are the one who moved out when they received their check. i remember all those i quit my job for youtube videos. She deleted her...people were PISSED and talking shyt

Last edited:
Daps
This is what happens when people get YouTube famous. So many couples who put their lives on social media especially YouTube end up having issues in their relationships. Either one’s ego gets too big from the attention or they end up cheating with a subscriber.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I’m not sure you realize how hilarious this reads

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@BlackXCL

You negged me because I said Toronto people have fake Jamaican accents, and you said that was "factually untrue"?

Are you fukkin retarded?

Type Toronto fake jamaican accent into google. Whole news articles have been written about this shyt.

Don't be a p*ssy and come at me with facts.
lol the average Toronto man sounds nothing like a Jamaican in terms of accent

Daps
Yep once they share their instagrams and twitters, that’s all it takes, lol. This one YouTuber’s husband was getting dm’ed by one of his wife’s subscribers. Letting people into your life like that can be very detrimental.

That’s so ugly man

One thing to actually know these people
One thing for these people being known for something completely different and you’re a fan of what she/he (actor, entertainer, athlete etc)

But to see these people and know their sole reason for having a following is their marriage/relationship yet still throw the p*ssy or try to fukk...

That’s so ugly man