Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’ll be able to find a new woman and be married quicker then she will. A woman especially a black woman with three kids is entering slim pickings territory in terms of quality of men as oppose to him being able to bag women that are younger than his ex wife with no kids.
Um he has 3 kids too.:what:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Did she really say that?

This is what happens when people get YouTube famous. So many couples who put their lives on social media especially YouTube end up having issues in their relationships. Either one’s ego gets too big from the attention or they end up cheating with a subscriber.

In this situation seems like she let the attention get to her head and now she thinks too highly of herself. Hopefully, she’ll realize eventually that what she did was wrong, but it’ll be too late. It’ll just be a learning experience.

For him, he needs to find someone that’s not an attention whore and actually wants to be a wife and mother.

With that said... A lesson to all couples,
Never put your personal life on social media. It never ends well
Cheating with a subscriber??? Where that happen at lmaooo

And them putting their relationship on screen is what got them where they are now. I don’t think putting your relationship on social media is the reason though, more so things like finance where there may be a discrepancy.

---

Superstar
Daps
Apparently she got a new dude who's already been hanging out in the crib with his kids.....

GMB:deadmanny:

You sure or you just putting that out there like fox news. Cause if so that is beyond foul!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: I met a black dude that lied that he was American at a club to my chinese girlfriend and another west indian guy claiming he was black american.
I dont understand why you guys do it:troll:
Fam I’m from jersey and these chicks be excited if u from ny.

That one dude who said Canadian women be romanticizing American men wasn’t lying.

How many cats faking the gangsta persona for some p*ssy :laff: :laff:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
she build her channel long before he did, and for the longest while he did not want to appear on video. He was doing his thing behind the scenes. if he got to that 21K its in part due to his exwife channel popularity,
He was in the videos in the beginning though.

Can’t just put all the fame on her, they filmed the whole family, extended and all

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I hope that she was different person before he decided to build a family with this Thot. IF he knew the type of woman she was and still wifed her....

Marry and have children with Attention Whores who live on social media, brehs.
:snoop:

Refuse to marry wholesome, modest, and traditional women, brehs.
:ufdup:

Don't keep your house in order and wear the pants, brehs.
:sas2:

She'll regret this selfish and whorish decision/behavior soon. She can pretend on social media all she wants, but she will be even more miserable soon.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Men are just utilities to most AMERICAN women :wow: @Cynic

Fixed that for you. Other cultures and types of women in the Western Hemisphere (Caribbean, South/Central America) at least respect the man's role as a man. The majority of American (in this case Canadian) women have been ruined by social media and this feminist agenda. White women use Black American women as pawns in that garbage movement, and Black American women constantly fall for it. The last thing that Black women should be adopting is this Liberal Feminist rhetoric. It destroys our already fragile communities and family values even more. I could go so deep into that topic, but I don't even feel like typing the shyt.

Last edited: