Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, bronson is supposedly thorough and ran the streets and done some shyt and him and big body got down in the streets before the rap shyt
You can't be fukking serious. Action Bronson knows better than to do anything more than keep apologizing and keep his mouth shut when the likes of popa wu confront him.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh, bronson is supposedly thorough and ran the streets and done some shyt and him and big body got down in the streets before the rap shyt
:what: nikka Bronson himself would look at u like u fukkin stupid right now. nikka don't want them kinda problems.. These ain't no rap nikkas Bronson dealin wit.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:what: nikka Bronson himself would look at u like u fukkin stupid right now. nikka don't want them kinda problems.. These ain't no rap nikkas Bronson dealin wit.
Show me a resume these nikkaz not on shyt

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Funny story about bes..

Me and four of my people were walking through the village in Manhattan. We turn a corner and see about thirty five-forty kids walking towards us. Right away I knew it was trouble..You could tell they were wild for the night looking for trouble.

My partner looked to me and said "this is no good" took his ear rings out and put them in his pocket.

We got closer and we were pretty much ready to brawl when one of them says yoooo! And gives my friend a hug..

We all get introduced and my friend looks at me and smiles like "we just dodged a bullet" and puts his ear ring back on.

So it turns out my friend knew a few of them through graffiti and we all form one gang. It's obvious bes is their leader and he's on some other shyt..!!!

We're walking and we pass an outdoor cafe restaurant..bes grabs a trash can and dumps it all over these people's tables as they're eating. One guy eating stands up and he gets knocked out.

We turn the corner and a couple were walking towards up. This guy bes runs into the street and comes back onto the sidewalk and knocks the guy walking with his girl into the building like a hockey game. The girl screams and says I'm calling the cops! Her phone gets snatched and thrown into the street. I hear yelling behind me..apparently ten of then ransacked a little bodega..

At that point I hopped in a cab
:bryan: what the fukk :dead:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Action Bronson looks scared

screen-shot-2015-08-13-at-3-14-35-am.png

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
if you wanna run w/ a cyse, a better one is the dude in the hat made both of them step off. poppa wu being first.

#FACTS

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Bronson was a working man before his rap career took off... He was a cook among other things

But yall are hilarious if you think this poppa wu guy and whoever else are active like that or something to be feared

shyt is comical that you view these guys of all people as killers come on now

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wu-Tang ain't Nuthin to fukk Wit:ufdup:

...Boot Camp Clik ain't nuthin to Wu-Tang:jawalrus:

Lowkey, P!:rip: with Them Dualities:myman:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bronson was a working man before his rap career took off... He was a cook among other things

But yall are hilarious if you think this poppa wu guy and whoever else are active like that or something to be feared

shyt is comical that you view these guys of all people as killers come on now

He shouldn't be feared.