Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

pifftannen

that's just like, your opinion, man
Daps
Reppin
mango city
Action Bronson looks scared

screen-shot-2015-08-13-at-3-14-35-am.png

i like how everyone in this thread also forgot that bronson apologized to ghost weeks ago, the only ones keeping this tired ass shyt alive are yall

keep this thread goin with all them coli :duck: tho :martin:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
if you wanna run w/ a cyse, a better one is the dude in the hat made both of them step off. poppa wu being first.

#FACTS

It's like four dudes with hats on, including that silent lurch ass nikka.

Ain't gonna lie, I lost track of what was going in the first five seconds. :yeshrug:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Bronson didn't look shook really. Who gives a fukk anymore? This was a lame ass beef. Unless they about to be swinging I'm the streets idc. That shyt would be:lolbron:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Funny story about bes..

Me and four of my people were walking through the village in Manhattan. We turn a corner and see about thirty five-forty kids walking towards us. Right away I knew it was trouble..You could tell they were wild for the night looking for trouble.

My partner looked to me and said "this is no good" took his ear rings out and put them in his pocket.

We got closer and we were pretty much ready to brawl when one of them says yoooo! And gives my friend a hug..

We all get introduced and my friend looks at me and smiles like "we just dodged a bullet" and puts his ear ring back on.

So it turns out my friend knew a few of them through graffiti and we all form one gang. It's obvious bes is their leader and he's on some other shyt..!!!

We're walking and we pass an outdoor cafe restaurant..bes grabs a trash can and dumps it all over these people's tables as they're eating. One guy eating stands up and he gets knocked out.

We turn the corner and a couple were walking towards up. This guy bes runs into the street and comes back onto the sidewalk and knocks the guy walking with his girl into the building like a hockey game. The girl screams and says I'm calling the cops! Her phone gets snatched and thrown into the street. I hear yelling behind me..apparently ten of then ransacked a little bodega..

At that point I hopped in a cab
Wassup Mero

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
oh my bad, I didn't think attention whoring revolves around album release dates

so what does he need attention for? Dude has more.respect and knowledge in the industry than Bronson. Please if you just started listening to hip hop dont even talk to me.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
so what does he need attention for? Dude has more.respect and knowledge in the industry than Bronson. Please if you just started listening to hip hop dont even talk to me.

If he has all this respect and knowledge, then why is the need for him to post on social media? Why is he suggesting AB was shooked, while the video and pic clearly says the opposite
:stopitslime: nikka your excuses toward a grown man who is attention whoring is shameful. Your stan status over a wu affiliate that doesn't spit no kind of darts, is lame

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Is Poppa Wu the dude that's like RZA's big homie that he been splitting all the money with and had Rae and Ghost all pissed over the years or is that another cat...cause if it is, I'm actually disappointed...i expected more

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
If he has all this respect and knowledge, then why is the need for him to post on social media? Why is he suggesting AB was shooked, while the video and pic clearly says the opposite
:stopitslime: nikka your excuses toward a grown man who is attention whoring is shameful. Your stan status over a wu affiliate that doesn't spit no kind of darts, is lame
stfu already. Gawd yall stupid