Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The album
From
Bronson is trash but skill wise gfk aint fukking with AB. Yea I get that he may have fathered AB style but same time AB took it and improved it. Gfk flabby n sicc bro. Nikka said he was gonna gut dude... aB should
Have popped off on papa wu he knew it would
Be recorded.

lol this nikka is an idiot or a cac. U dont think these WU cats got younger nikkas? LOL @ thinking AB could fire on someone as respected as Poppa Wu and get away with it.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
lol this nikka is an idiot or a cac. U dont think these WU cats got younger nikkas? LOL @ thinking AB could fire on someone as respected as Poppa Wu and get away with it.
Sick of you coli nikkas always being so scared of peoples reputations.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
This aint 1994 yes but it was only 5 years ago that Joe Budden got smacked. If it ever got that serious with Bronsn I'm sure they could get enough nikkas. Bronson is quite flabby himself
Joe budden is p*ssy tho he stays getting checked. The nikka still trying to live up to Pump it up fame and 10 minutes was his best song but hes a baser

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album
From
Bronson is trash but skill wise gfk aint fukking with AB. Yea I get that he may have fathered AB style but same time AB took it and improved it. Gfk flabby n sicc bro. Nikka said he was gonna gut dude... aB should
Have popped off on papa wu he knew it would
Be recorded.

There would have been a serious problem if he popped off. And I'm not one of these nikkas d riding.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
There would have been a serious problem if he popped off. And I'm not one of these nikkas d riding.
Ok so wtf nikkas supposed to be scared? If the man got in his bubble trying to do chesties then he is liable to get hit and in doing so let the beef pop off why let it brew? The man apologized a while ago about the shyt and Papa Wu want problems so why not pop off. Sick of these scary nikkas on here.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so wtf nikkas supposed to be scared? If the man got in his bubble trying to do chesties then he is liable to get hit and in doing so let the beef pop off why let it brew? The man apologized a while ago about the shyt and Papa Wu want problems so why not pop off. Sick of these scary nikkas on here.

Never said he was supposed to be scared. He ain't going to pop off on a father figure to these guys and that's the end of that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
no matter who you are... you pick your battles

you think poppa was alone?? in ny?? at a boot camp click member funeral??

how far you think bronson would have got with that?? these aren't skinny white boys on stage with security and police close by... obviously bronson didn't want that fade.. didn't ask for one.. didn't even get aggressive

might he have if he had the advantage... maybe.. maybe not.. dude is a chef, not some hood legend.. you say you'd have popped off.. ok maybe you would.. but i doubt you'd be stealing styles and dissing nikkas on national tv to even have this issue

and he did apologize.. then back tracked on it.. and they still haven't put hands on you.. so why you so ready to jump at 5-50 nikkas and begin a real street beef

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

I understand where your coming from in a way, just from a man perspective you never want to get checked especially in public.

BUT

Sometimes in life it's better to just weigh options and act accordingly. Bronson would benifit in in NO WAY by swinging on Poppa Wu. He don't got the clout or the shooters that Poppa WU has.

And I'm not talking about RAP shyt, I'm talking about on a STREET level He would have a bunch of Staten Island and Brooklyn nikkas both young and old trying to get at him.

Some things ain't worth it my G:yeshrug:

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
no matter who you are... you pick your battles

you think poppa was alone?? in ny?? at a boot camp click member funeral??

how far you think bronson would have got with that?? these aren't skinny white boys on stage with security and police close by... obviously bronson didn't want that fade.. didn't ask for one.. didn't even get aggressive

might he have if he had the advantage... maybe.. maybe not.. dude is a chef, not some hood legend.. you say you'd have popped off.. ok maybe you would.. but i doubt you'd be stealing styles and dissing nikkas on national tv to even have this issue

and he did apologize.. then back tracked on it.. and they still haven't put hands on you.. so why you so ready to jump at 5-50 nikkas and begin a real street beef
Breh, bronson is supposedly thorough and ran the streets and done some shyt and him and big body got down in the streets before the rap shyt