Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Action told the truth. Gfk not rapping like that no
More why you purists mad? Why gfk salty? Cause he a bum.

Bronson aint look shook to me. Papa wu woulda felt wrath of some
Wrestling slam had he touched

so you think Mr. Wonderful is better than Ghostface's recent output? :mjlol:. Aint it past your bedtime?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are so dumb. If Poppa Wu woulda laid his old hands on Bronson, he wouldn't have done shyt. Poppa Wu probably got like 100 nikkas who'd fight for him. Y'all gotta stop acting like this Wu nikkas are light

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Action told the truth. Gfk not rapping like that no
More why you purists mad? Why gfk salty? Cause he a bum.

Bronson aint look shook to me. Papa wu woulda felt wrath of some
Wrestling slam had he touched

And then he would've gotten stomped out by the 4 guys with Poppa Wu.

That WWE shyt ain't gonna save Action Bronson in a real fight. Some of yall watch too much TV.

Fred.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF YOU NOT GONNA WEAR A SUIT TO THE FUNERAL AT LEAST WEAR SOMETHING THAT LOOKS NEW. THEM nikkaS LOOK DUSTY AS FUKK

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
And then he would've gotten stomped out by the 4 guys with Poppa Wu.

That WWE shyt ain't gonna save Action Bronson in a real fight. Some of yall watch too much TV.

Fred.
Bronson wasn't dolo, papa wu aint touch him. All he did was bark like new york nikkas do. The comic who had the dude from the audience laid out had more clout.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
nikkas are so dumb. If Poppa Wu woulda laid his old hands on Bronson, he wouldn't have done shyt. Poppa Wu probably got like 100 nikkas who'd fight for him. Y'all gotta stop acting like this Wu nikkas are light
Wu nikkas light this isn't 1994' 1000 deep anymore this is 2015 and nikkas flabby n sicc.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
so you think Mr. Wonderful is better than Ghostface's recent output? :mjlol:. Aint it past your bedtime?
The album
From
Bronson is trash but skill wise gfk aint fukking with AB. Yea I get that he may have fathered AB style but same time AB took it and improved it. Gfk flabby n sicc bro. Nikka said he was gonna gut dude... aB should
Have popped off on papa wu he knew it would
Be recorded.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wu nikkas light this isn't 1994' 1000 deep anymore this is 2015 and nikkas flabby n sicc.

This aint 1994 yes but it was only 5 years ago that Joe Budden got smacked. If it ever got that serious with Bronsn I'm sure they could get enough nikkas. Bronson is quite flabby himself

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
The album
From
Bronson is trash but skill wise gfk aint fukking with AB. Yea I get that he may have fathered AB style but same time AB took it and improved it. Gfk flabby n sicc bro. Nikka said he was gonna gut dude... aB should
Have popped off on papa wu he knew it would
Be recorded.

go to sleep son