Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He apologized for saying it on TV. And he was wrong for it. I don't think he apologized for the sentiment. So what now? They confront him and then what? He says he feels the same but he shouldn't have said it. What's next?
Its really not even that big of a deal. He cracked a slight joke. Do people really think that Bronson actually thinks he could mess with Ghost?

Of course dude was out of line, but he apologized. A bunch of grown men acting like kids. Its entertaining but stupid. And for papawu to be checking someone after that someone has been checked, its kind of unnecessary. I must admit though, as unnecessary as it is, I respect it because that's his guy, and if you're talking about him then you're talking about popawu too.

Kind of trippy though to think a dude can shark your entire style, even the way you paint pictures and then get on TV and try to slight you in front of some white collar dudes who probably only read about you last night on Wikipedia to see who you are before you got on the show the next day.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
11254032_519910638160945_997969803_n.jpg

jeuciferrr likes this
41s
  • popawu7Peace I want everybody to know out there from this picture that you see all that you seen that everybody's trying to put out there that I disrespect Shawn p.wake kno that not me. me @ action Bronson never got into nothing I was actually standing talking to him like a father to a son I got sunz his age they brought him over to me and said do you know who this is he said no I said Popawu that's y his Face look like that I never yelled at that brother I was jus letting him no how real life is that all cause I'm no Savage I'm a righteous man I would never harm 2 no young brother i don't give a Fuk if u are black Brown yellow white half original Or red that's not me so if u really want 2 here the truth about wat happen hit me up Peace @ Luv Popawu!!!

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jeuciferrr likes this
41s
  • popawu7Peace I want everybody to know out there from this picture that you see all that you seen that everybody's trying to put out there that I disrespect Shawn p.wake kno that not me. me @ action Bronson never got into nothing I was actually standing talking to him like a father to a son I got sunz his age they brought him over to me and said do you know who this is he said no I said Popawu that's y his Face look like that I never yelled at that brother I was jus letting him no how real life is that all cause I'm no Savage I'm a righteous man I would never harm 2 no young brother i don't give a Fuk if u are black Brown yellow white half original Or red that's not me so if u really want 2 here the truth about wat happen hit me up Peace @ Luv Popawu!!!
so basically this thread went almost 30 pages for no reason besides a bunch of nail salon he say she say bullshyt :dame:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
This.. please dont sticky this nonsense guys

i agree with you both. I mean i understand Popa Wu may be upset, but they are times and places. I mean he's the O.G. Even if he wanted to tap him for his number and scold him later.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

jeuciferrr likes this
41s
Damn he looked scared.

Don't fukk with the Wu Tang.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few quick points I think some people are missing.

1) If you haven't, please check that quick video b/c it shows two people just having words. Many people are reacting like there was a screaming match over the casket or something. It's only words & it looked like big guy with a calmer head reminded him this isn't really the place even for those words and it broke up quickly.

2) Realize that if Poppa Wu hadn't approached Bronson like that, one of the younger kids in his crew might have taken it upon themselves to try something. Remember the last Wu beef like this was Budden and the guy who popped his side-eye is now featured on over half of the tracks on Meth's new album so some younger guy might see confronting Bronson as a come up. Even without that part of it, as people have said, at a wake with emotions high, some people possibly on something to blunt those emotions, someone might be apt to do something wrongheaded. Things might have gone more sideways if Freedom didn't take it on himself to approach, introduce & say his peace over one of the Cuffie kids deciding to go at him aggressively or with any intent/hope of something popping off. He might have diffused something bigger with this small, controlled moment.

3) I think him putting it on Instagram was the real bad look b/c, if you just let that moment be what it was, it's all peace. When you toss it online & try to show it off, that's a lil shaky because the focus should really still be on Sean P. I know the intent was probably trying to show public loyalty to Ghost & Wu, but flashing that picture out there just gave the wrong impression enough that Ghost & Poppa Wu had to make statements after the fact.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I'm dissapointed. Yall hyped up nothing, and this will probably lead to Bronson not being checked the way he should be