Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You sound like you got a complex. He ain't a legend to you. Leave it at that. It's like you're asking for stats like he's a baseball player. He didn't have the mainstream success that ither rappers had. But he influenced a lot of people.

Lord Jamar said something that I agree with when asked about Sean Price's legacy. He said that Price did for Duckdown/BCC what Ghostface did for Wu but on a smaller scale. He kind of held down that flag for the team and gave them sometype of relevancy in a time when the teams relevancy and quality of music was dwindling. He totally reinvented himself and made some noise and made some quality ass music. Very few hip hop artists can say that.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bg, juvi, boosie. Rick Ross. Ti, jeezy, ect. From the south in my generation

I would never say a artist like soulja slim,yo gotta, are legends even tho they some of my favorite rappers

Ok, well I agree that The Hotboyz, Ross, Jeezy and TI are hip hop legends but Idk bout Boosie. I'm not a fan of him but I do like some of his and Webbie music but I think he got pushed into the national spotlight because a bunch of d!ckriding ass n!ggas that don't even listen to his music jumped on that Free Boosie bandwagon.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Secondly, if you've ever been to a wake... that's where all the drama happens. That's where the skeletons start crawling up out the closet when you gotta mix people that don't belong together. People show up who haven't been around for years and don't belong there, person A tries to G-check person B because they believe the leather jacket in the deceased closet is their property, etc. The list of fukkery that happens at a wake is endless.

I've been to plenty of wakes in my lifetime and someone is always starting some shyt... that's pretty much a known fact. I nearly refuse to go to wakes because of the shyt that pops up... it's always a spectacle.

But imma let y'all cook :francis:

Yep. Fvckery at wakes are fairly commonplace. P is from Brownsville. I'd bet money he been at a few wakes where some crazy sh!t popped off.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ok, well I agree that The Hotboyz, Ross, Jeezy and TI are hip hop legends but Idk bout Boosie. I'm not a fan of him but I do like some of his and Webbie music but I think he got pushed into the national spotlight because a bunch of d!ckriding ass n!ggas that don't even listen to his music jumped on that Free Boosie bandwagon.
I respect that. He could be like how i Sean p, even tho boosie probably made a bigger impact :yeshrug:

pifftannen

that's just like, your opinion, man
Daps
Reppin
mango city
continue do everything but make music or move on from an off color comment most people moved on from 25 days ago brehs

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say he was a legend. More like a vet. A dope rapper that a lot of underground cats fukked with. He paid his dues and been in the game for 20 years. You don't think he deserves to be praised for a few weeks?

What's a legend then? Sean P's been in my top 10 and stayed there for 20 years plus